SIlva will fight at the end of the year...who should he fight?

I say let anderson choose his opponent... he was champ for a long time, he deserves to choose. If he wants a "fun" fight like RJJ or Cung Le or whoever, Im all for it... the poor guy just got his head bounced off the canvas and his leg snapped by a young lion, feeding him to anymore young lions so they can build off him would be a travesty. He was already slowing down and with that leg injury he won't even be a shade of what he was in the last Weidman fight... Boxing match with RJJ, bisbing and cung le and retire on a 3 fight win streak like fedor did

I say let anderson choose his opponent... he was champ for a long time, he deserves to choose. If he wants a "fun" fight like RJJ or Cung Le or whoever, Im all for it... the poor guy just got his head bounced off the canvas and his leg snapped by a young lion, feeding him to anymore young lions so they can build off him would be a travesty. He was already slowing down and with that leg injury he won't even be a shade of what he was in the last Weidman fight... Boxing match with RJJ, bisbing and cung le and retire on a 3 fight win streak like fedor did

last times he chose he picked Bonnar....so no!

chael-sonnen-chat.JPG

Brilliant,

Just brilliant.

Bisping,

I love to watch Bisping fight, always entertaining but his personality is so repellent its totally ok to watch him lose.

Seems like everyone wants the bisping fight. I would like to see that as well.

I'd like to see him fight GSP, I have always wanted to see that fight. If the fight is at MW though I can see him fighting Bisping or Rockhold. If Weidman loses to Vitor, Machida, or Souza, which I think is a strong possibility, I can see him getting the third fight against Weidman for title consideration.

Back