TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

I have no idea. There is 2 kinds of Winning micro and for some reason most of people prefer the one above.

938FM0w.jpg

sme5WVd.jpg

Though for some reason topboxer didn't make them perforated...

perforated ones are also coming!!!

NOvBVW.jpg

G5dnTT.jpg

LaOVfp.jpg

P.S some more green items are coming!!! i am working on some really epic color combos and the credit goes to the customers for having such vivit imagination for choosing amazing color schemes!!!
i hope you guys will like whats coming

NOvBVW.jpg

G5dnTT.jpg

LaOVfp.jpg

P.S some more green items are coming!!! i am working on some really epic color combos and the credit goes to the customers for having such vivit imagination for choosing amazing color schemes!!!
i hope you guys will like whats coming

awesome! you rock brother keep doing what you do!

Does anyone have any examples of metallic green and gold gloves? Im still contemplating whether i want metallic green or not!

I forgot, but I think I ordered a pair in that metallic green. It looks cool

I need a pair of those wine and gold winning clones BAD. 16 oz

I think I'm going to end up with some 12s pretty soon. Blue and black.

I have no idea. There is 2 kinds of Winning micro and for some reason most of people prefer the one above.

Though for some reason topboxer didn't make them perforated...

Maybe the buyer didn't ask?

5jGOgP.jpg

my customers are the best in the world , they are helping and kind and they take some great images that actually makes every minute spent on the construction of the gloves worthwhile.
this image taken by a customer with a thumbs up has made my day!!!thank you for liking the humble work i am doing in my small place.
i am a very small person ,with a very small place and limited resources yet this kind of encouragement makes me do even better for you guys.
thanks a lot every one

5jGOgP.jpg

my customers are the best in the world , they are helping and kind and they take some great images that actually makes every minute spent on the construction of the gloves worthwhile.
this image taken by a customer with a thumbs up has made my day!!!thank you for liking the humble work i am doing in my small place.
i am a very small person ,with a very small place and limited resources yet this kind of encouragement makes me do even better for you guys.
thanks a lot every one

Thank you for your hard work and dedication that you put into the craft of glove making,some bigger companies need to become more humble like you

Dear Muhammad, I heard that the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. You will get your resources, just keep doing your work beautifully.

My gear is due to arrive tomorrow!! got a text from DHL saying its been cleared from customs, thank god it didn't have to go through Ukraine ha ha!! Thank you Topboxer!!

I will post a out of the box review for you guys until i put some rounds into them :icon_chee

My gear is due to arrive tomorrow!! got a text from DHL saying its been cleared from customs, thank god it didn't have to go through Ukraine ha ha!! Thank you Topboxer!!

I will post a out of the box review for you guys until i put some rounds into them :icon_chee

What did you go for? lace-ups or velcros?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back