GLORY 15 Istanbul LHW-Tournament, April 12

I will have to watch this match again in better quality, but I think the decision may actually be debatable. Should've been an extra round.

I agree, Spong had by far the cleaner and stronger shots.

Spong landed harder shots, but Saulo definitely moved well, landed nice shots of his own and made it much closer (to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if he took the decision) than most people thought.

what a shitty interview so close to the fight...robin seemed pissed haha

I agree, Spong had by far the cleaner and stronger shots.
The problem being that they were all separate power punches. It's not very clear to me what Glory actually scores, power punches or just clean hits.

Spong landed harder shots, but Saulo definitely moved well, landed nice shots of his own and made it much closer (to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if he took the decision) than most people thought.
Exactly.

I'd look at this fight as a perfect example of volume/aggression versus accuracy/counterpunching. When it comes down to it, clean shots should matter more than just pure volume that doesn't really land.

Also, what the hell was up with that front snap kick from Cavalari? He should've been throwing round kicks to the body.

Who here thinks Spong might pull out of the final? :D

Saulo was good but not enough for Tyrone.but Tyrone also landed some heavy punches but that all and no food combinations.
Anyway,final will be as expected

Glory PPV announced! Last man standing - 8 man tournament.

any stream?

Who here thinks Spong might pull out of the final? :D

he hit 5 powerpunches with the right.
he hurt him servely with the overhand he threw a follow up fake/light right uppercut and focused on the left hook to the liver/head - eventhough he didnt have sucsess with it. doesnt add up for me - but maybe you can clear it up for me

Melvin Manhoef and Bogdan Stoica in Glory 17 ! Fully agree with signing Manhoef, but Bogdan is doing terrible at the moment after the motorcycle accident. He should take it easy for a year or two, so he can properly recover.

Looks like it could be a great PPV. As long as it doesn't cost too much. Damn, I was really enjoying these free cards on TFN. But I guess it was only a matter of time. I think Wayne Barrett will walk away the champ.

Stoica is now entering the ring,never liked him hope Ilunga shows him what a real opponent means

Can anyone confirm the stream via Glory isn't really HD? Because it's pixelated like crazy during the fights

Super interested to see how a Glory PPV does. I can't see it doing that great numbers but I completely hope I'll be wrong.

Back