GLORY 15 Istanbul LHW-Tournament, April 12

I hope Spong is not affected too much psychologically about what happened outside the ring, and that he's still got energy and no injury after those 3 rounds.
Hoping for Spong to win but somehow I think Saki will probably win.

What happened outside the ring?

Superb fight between Grigorian and Roosmalen!

I would give this to Grigorian, he fought smarter, thrown more and landed more cleanly. Power shots go for Roosmalen though. Giving the edge to Grigorian.

I would give this to Grigorian, he fought smarter, thrown more and landed more cleanly. Power shots go for Roosmalen though. Giving the edge to Grigorian.

Same - I had Grigorian for the win, but as always Roosmalen hits hard!

Saki will take this, he's so much fresher.

I can agree with you. 30/27 from the 3rd judge for Robin is absolutely insane.

Apparently not. According to the rules the score a fight by:

A. Number of knockdowns.

B. Damage inflicted on the opponent.

C. Number of clean strikes with spectacular techniques (flying and spinning techniques, etc.)

D. Number of clean strikes with normal techniques.

E. Degree of Aggressiveness or Ring Generalship (whichever has greater impact on the round)

It also says it's the general impression. That makes it very hard to objectively say who won.

Can't wait! I just really hope Spong has recovered enough to make it competitive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back