Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

Had Pac up on the score cards very clearly. I wrote my scoring down in my phone but deleted it after decision was announced, I had it 8 rounds Pac to 4 rounds Bradley. Bradley wasted way too much time showboating and loading up single punches and didn't fight intelligently. I think that fight could have been a lot closer had Bradley fought smarter.

Given the way he fought though, I had it 8-4 for Pac.

Bradley won 7 rounds.

It was an extremely even fight but anybody claiming Pacquiao cleanly won, doesn't know much about boxing.

Thru out the fight you could tell any punch that bradley landed hurt pacquiao and made him move back.

Anytime Pacquiao tried to land on Bradley, he either blocked or dodged it most of the time.

I don't give a damn about what some crap compubox has to say, until they put sensors on the gloves, I will believe those stats.

I saw the fight and Bradley dodged most of those punches.

On top of that Bradley got injured on his calfs.....even tho he slowed down, he was still making pacman look bad in the later rounds.

Brad had no gameplan. He was just winging haymakers. Pac controlled the pace and schooled his ass. Easy UD.

Yeah, he loked great, especially in the beginning, maybe he did gas out... It was just so weird to see such a change.

What did you think of Pacmans part of fight? Who do you think he should fight next, or do you think its time to retire?

I think he looked pretty good, although he did get hit by some shots cleanly. He didn't seem to be hurt at all though. I hate to see fighters retire with a loss, but I dont want him to retire right now either

Honestly, I thought Pac looked like shit for the first half of the fight. Like Harold Lederman pointed out, where were his angles? The speed didn't really seem to be there, I didn't see the timing or the fluidity.

That said, he fought a smart fight boxed well late and more consistently through the rounds than he did in the first fight for more rounds.

I saw it closer like some others here but have no issue with the decision. Some of those showboat rounds, I would bet the judges gave them to Pac just because of that and right fully so.

Bradley was 2 different fighters tonight. A tank early on, fighting the perfect fight then just nothing.

He shouldn't have mentioned the injury this time. Guy should have known better.

Look at Max trying to start Drama where there ain't.

It's settled....Pac is undoubtedly the most Alpha Asian man of all time

between Pac's mom and his end speech I got the impression God was the most alpha asian man of all time.

Bradley surprised me at first but it seems he couldnt sustain the momentum going deeper into the fight. he can only learn from this and i cant wait to see both of these guys again hopefully sooner than later.

I'm seeing scores all over the place,

I had it a draw, I thought Bradley was cruising to an easy win and then he just went full retard and Pac took over.

Great fight though.

I saw the same thing but I will keep my score card and watch it in HD next weekend.

Bradley was doing good in the beginning, then he went into mental meltdown. He went full retard the same way Anderson Silva did with Demain Maia. Only Pacquaio didn't sit and let him showboat, he came swinging for the fences at the showboater.

Glad Pac won AGAIN.

Wasn't the reason for Silva's showboating the fact that he just was really frustrated, like he was taunting him to attack so he could counter? At least that way it seemed to me. I dont think Tim did it because he was frustrated. Or maybe he did... I dont know.. I am still very confused, doesn't make sense to me

Entertaining fight

I thought Pac clearly won from my perspective.

Ignore the score right man got the right decision. Doesn't stop me thinking 118-110 is hilarious but I've still got a pink suit and hat and I'm rolling with it.

Notice all the haters just picking up on the 118-110. Give it up guys.

Meh, don't even bother. People will hang on to anything.

BTW I have no investment in this fight whatsoever. Not a boxing fan, just bored on a Saturday night.

Back