TUF 19 Edgar VS Penn Episode 1 Discussion

kfc commercial with black peoples, they know their demographic

In before the religious guy hate.

Too late^

Jake Heun got armbarred by Adam Cella when trying to get into the house. iirc

I can't see this doing well at all. BJ, outside of a flash KO of an end of the line Matt Hughes, hasn't won a fight in 4 1/2 years.

He got robbed in the first Edgar fight, had a draw with Fitch (who was #2 at the time), won the first round against Diaz, but then gassed and then just couldn't handle the size of MacDonald. He should have better cardio at 145 and won't get overwhelmed at 145 like he did against Rory. Frankie hasn't won many fights the past couple years, either.

Yet we're supposed to get excited about seeing him fight again?

Why shouldn't people get excited about watching BJ Penn? Is this a serious question?

That being said, there are a plethora of mindless BJ Penn nuthuggers/apologists, so who the hell knows.

Are you a mindless Penn hater? Are people supposed to just give up on a fighter because of your shit opinion? I'm interested to see what a 145 Penn can bring to the table.

I always find the fight-to-get-in-the-house episodes the most boring.

The short intros of the fighter are almost always the same and not interesting enough for me to care, and they take up so much of the episode

It's the best Fox card on paper

Possibly. There's been some very FS 1 cards IMO..like the first one. I actually think the prelims overall are stronger than the main card in this next one...which is a good thing

wtf take a point for those shots to the back of the head already my god.....

I think I'll watch this season because the fighters are actually relatively well known. And I enjoy both Frankie and BJ. And there's no stupid beef.

Back