Vitor Belfort complains about the UFC rankings and how he's now ranked behind Machida

They did not make their own rankings to use less biased criteria, Vitor. How do you think Alvarez feels?

Machida whoops his ass whether he is on TRT, steriods, or a special blend of juice from Jesus Christ himself.

Vitor would get retired by Lyoto.

Hahaha. Lyoto won't be retiring anyone. Lyoto might win but anyone can see how Vitor is much more dangerous of the two.

Hahaha. Lyoto won't be retiring anyone. Lyoto might win but anyone can see how Vitor is much more dangerous of the two.
Why? Just because Vitor beat Bisping, Rockhold, and Old man Hendo? Who gives a shit? How does that make him more dangerous?

Beating some sub par fighters and a decent fighter makes him more dangerous than Lyoto? What a joke. Thanks for the laughs.

Vitor dont you worry bro, i got you old lion. You are ahead of Machida on my list, the only list that matters.

What were the results of his test again? Surely he's told us..

Im not a fan of trt belfort but belfort just koed bisping, rockhold and henderson and he almost finish Jones, and the champ admit this. While Machida koed munoz, UD moose and was beaten by Phil. Its absurd

what a pouty thing to write. the rankings are meaningless. and vitor pulled out of a fight and is now inactive. what's he want? machida just fought a game dude and won. he goes up. no mystery there.

All rankings are crap. The UFC rankings are crazy.

Why? Just because Vitor beat Bisping, Rockhold, and Old man Hendo? Who gives a shit? How does that make him more dangerous?

Beating some sub par fighters and a decent fighter makes him more dangerous than Lyoto? What a joke. Thanks for the laughs.

Haha old man Hendo? Machida beats (split decision) Hendo 1 year earlier and you give him full credit. Vitor knocks ham out 1 year after and he's old man Hendo. Machida is all class but you're obviously a sickening nuthugger.

What were the results of his test again? Surely he's told us..
Hahaha why in the hell would he tell people about how dirty his drug test was? Vitor knows what's up. He has plenty of time to cycle off of his juice now.

what a pouty thing to write. the rankings are meaningless. and vitor pulled out of a fight and is now inactive. what's he want? machida just fought a game dude and won. he goes up. no mystery there.
Exactly. Good post. Too bad Sherdoggers are too delusional to understand this.

Haha old man Hendo? Machida beats (split decision) Hendo 1 year earlier and you give him full credit. Vitor knocks ham out 1 year after and he's old man Hendo. Machida is all class but you're obviously a sickening nuthugger.
Anyone who thinks Machida/Hendo was a split decision is an idiot. That was a clear UD for Lyoto.

How am I a nutthugger? I asked you how in the hell Vitor is a more dangerous fighter than Lyoto and you don't have shit to say in response to me?

Stop acting like a twelve year old. Explain to me how Vitor is more dangerous? Have you even seen how well he will perform when he doesn't have his juice?

I didn't think so. Your argument is weak. Also, remember when Vitor had to pull out of his title fight because he failed his drug test? Hahahahahahahaha. :)

Vitor is number 3 behind Machida in the UFC MW rankings......

But is ahead of Machida in the UFC p4p ranks.......

If that doesnt tell you anything about the UFC rankings, then idk what to tell you....

He beat them all combined in just over 10 minutes and all 3 were ranked within the top 5 of their divisions... While Machida beat a fringe top 10 and an unranked fighter...

Really it's more a joke that you're trying to say that Machida is the more dangerous fighter. He took more time to beat lesser quality opponents, while fighting less opponents than Vitor. He has nothing going for him to justify what you're saying except that you're his fan.

Objectively speaking, this isn't even a debatable question.

Why is he complaining about Machida's title shot when he was forced out of his own by no one other than himself??

Vitor should be knocked down a few ranks for abusing the TRT loophole. Then he should be knocked down a few more ranks for not revealing his test results. Dude should thank Jesus he's still top ten.

Back