BATMAN V SUPERMAN Thread 6.0 (First Look at Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne on the Set)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone loves Jason Momoa...I'm however curious if they'll be giving him the full Aquaman treatment (blonde w/ blue eyes).

Fanmade poster:
UZToUjz.jpg
I'm ok with this but I kinda feel like they made Supes/Cavill look straight up tiny compared to Affleck

Too many characters, cash grab, moving too fast, why don't they do it like Marvel? But at the same time they are taking forever and have no plan.

Why does him being more Barbarian mean no blonde hair?

Too many characters, cash grab, moving too fast, why don't they do it like Marvel? But at the same time they are taking forever and have no plan.

Why does him being more Barbarian mean no blonde hair?
?:icon_conf?

lol@too many characters - That's pretty presumptuous, especially if you haven't read the script or have any context of what the movie is about.

lol@cash grab - You honestly DON'T want to see another Superman movie? or a Batman movie or a Justice League movie in live action? Don't you even know why movies are made? Let's just stop making movies altogether.

lol@moving too fast/Marvel - Why should people have to do things exactly like they've done before? Isn't is worth taking the risk? Hell, if you recall, almost NO ONE thought this Marvel/shared universe/Avengers would work out as well as it did in their strategy to bring it to life. In hindsight everyone's acting like it should've been that way all along but none of us knew that going in. I think WB/DC deserves that same opportunity and fair chance to see if they can make it work.

lol@too many characters - That's pretty presumptuous, especially if you haven't read the script or have any context of what the movie is about.

lol@cash grab - You honestly DON'T want to see another Superman movie? or a Batman movie or a Justice League movie in live action? Don't you even know why movies are made? Let's just stop making movies altogether.

lol@moving too fast/Marvel - Why should people have to do things exactly like they've done before? Isn't is worth taking the risk? Hell, if you recall, almost NO ONE thought this Marvel/shared universe/Avengers would work out as well as it did in their strategy to bring it to life. In hindsight everyone's acting like it should've been that way all along but none of us knew that going in. I think WB/DC deserves that same opportunity and fair chance to see if they can make it work.

I'm really hoping he was being sarcastic. If not, his statement reeks ignorance and misinformation.

Yeah it was Sarcasm, mocking a couple of negative nancy's with that no doubt will complain about one of those things.

Yeah it was Sarcasm, mocking a couple of negative nancy's with that no doubt will complain about one of those things.

:icon_lol: yeah I suspected you were being sarcastic.

So it seems like we're getting the New 52 line-up as expected.
Justice-League-line-up.jpg

Five down two to go.

Why are they always changing the blonde heroes to brunettes or non-whites?

Aquaman is not even Caucasian. Why did they change James Bond into a blond? The actor can just dye his hair, whiner.

Rumors have it that this version of Aquaman is more of a barbarian. If that's the case, then Momoa doesn't have to dye his hair. They could stick it to Marvel by making Aquaman look more like Namor the Sub-Mariner and putting him on to the big screen first.

If they wanted to make him a Disney ocean king that people actually know they'd have him with long white hair & beard looking like Triton, King of Atlantica.

Aquaman is not even Caucasian. Why did they change James Bond into a blond? The actor can just dye his hair, whiner.

James Bond is an exception to the rule, why not make batman black or superman blond?

I hope AM is more like Namor. I was hoping Mamoa would play Namor :/

If Jason Momoa indeed goes blond for this movie, he should sign up for playing He-man after filming his role in this movie.

He-Man-Masters-of-the-Universe-he-man-604195_500_664.jpg

They'll probably go with the modern realistic approach to superheroes and will just go with his real name or King Arthur. It'll be the media who will mock him by dubbing him Aquaman.

Aquaman? I see this ending up like the first Wolverine movie/X-men3/Spiderman-3 - introducing too many major characters with nto enough time to develop

Aquaman? I see this ending up like the first Wolverine movie/X-men3/Spiderman-3 - introducing too many major characters with nto enough time to develop

If this is just a quick cameo, then I don't see a problem with it.

are you talking about x-men orgins?

They'll probably go with the modern realistic approach to superheroes and will just go with his real name or King Arthur. It'll be the media who will mock him by dubbing him Aquaman.

Not just the Media though most comic book fans will dub him that even if they decide to never use that moniker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back