BATMAN V SUPERMAN Thread 6.0 (First Look at Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne on the Set)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The future of DC comic book movies relies on this film, they cannot afford to fail. Smart move ducking Marvel imo.

Two of the biggest superhero franchises of all time can't handle Captain fucking America?

Two of the biggest superhero franchises of all time can't handle Captain fucking America?

captain-america-movie-poster-758x1024.jpg

More like they can't handle Disney's money and power

Well, at least we now know who'd win in a fight between Cap and Bats.:icon_chee

awesome news. wont have to wait as long now. sad that they dont have enough confidence in their own product to stay with their intended release date

BvS would probably have done more than CA 3, but they both would have taken big hits from the other.

In any event, BvS is now in my birthday week ... I ain't even mad.

Hope this film doesn't suck.

Didn't like Superman, but I am super stoked for return of Batman as well as some new props like Shazam and Aquaman.

I don't see what the big deal is with them moving up the release date. Both films would cannibalize each other's audience. Moving it forward will probably make them more money and reach more people. I'm sure Marvel is also happy with this move, it's just that they put out more films so could absorb a hit more readily. People saying stuff like "lol, DC ran away" sound like fanboys; it's not an mma fight, it's just a sound business decision.

I don't see what the big deal is with them moving up the release date. Both films would cannibalize each other's audience. Moving it forward will probably make them more money and reach more people. I'm sure Marvel is also happy with this move, it's just that they put out more films so could absorb a hit more readily. People saying stuff like "lol, DC ran away" sound like fanboys; it's not an mma fight, it's a sound business decision.

Shows you who's the boss though.

Batman/Superman would beat Cap at the box office.

Honestly I thought it would be Marvel that would be the one to flinch and move Cap 3's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back