BATMAN V SUPERMAN Thread 6.0 (First Look at Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne on the Set)

Status
Not open for further replies.
movie sounds good so far.

looks like ben affleck's head is almost as big as tito's.

I've seen the game, Supes goes crazy and shit hits the fan. My only gripe is that say Joker is falling off a building; Batman will go and save him.

Even in the movies it's confusing. I thought things changed in Batman Begins when he didnt save Rahs. He flips back to saving Joker in The Dark Knight at the end.

Batman has even stopped other people from killing Joker, he had a free out and couldn't take it.

Batman's not the most rational thinker anyways. Always saving Joker from death. Yeah, sacrifice innocent lives so you can feel good about yourself.

He fights crazy people because he is a crazy person. He has to protect his own from the cops.
DC28a.jpg

Dreams_in_Darkness_Arkham.jpg

The best way to portray the Boy Scout on film is to treat him as if he isn't one. I totally get that and I agree that it's their best option.

The only thing that bugs is the hundreds of thousands of lives lost will be brought up and at the end of the day they'll shake hands and say "everything's totally cool bro" as if we're (the audience) supposed to forget it ever happened?

2016??

All right. then i gonna stop thinking about this movie. Its way to soon.

Ja.

And, who cares about Keving Smiths opinion on this, like he's Batman gospel.

I'll watch when it comes out.

I know that, that's why I said if they're gonna bring it up they have a heck of an obstacle of convincing us it was "ok" in a two hour movie.

Batman has even stopped other people from killing Joker, he had a free out and couldn't take it.

He couldn't even kill him in the Dark Knight Returns. Even the Joker was pissed at him.

"I'm really...very disappointed in you, my sweet...The moment was perfect but you didn't have the nerve...Paralysis, really..."

Ben Affleck's bucket head looks as bad as I thought it would.

There is a new spoilerish video online. I don't know if I should post it here.

Update: August 4, 2014

Bruce Wayne Rescue Set Video in DAWN OF JUSTICE

not sure i am a fan of batman being in his 50's, that being said; in movies 50 yr olds do a ton of unrealistic sh*t, and it is the batman.

i would have went w/mid forties...

and if wonder woman was gonna be experienced; then why not go w/lucy lawless anyways, imo still the best wonder woman

I HOPE THIS DOESN'T LEAD TO A DIFF BATMAN, I.E. NOT BRUCE WAYNE, the dtory they are leaning on works for a one shot or two shot; not so much as on going character in a series of movies..

i guess when they do the batman movie, they are gonna have affleck playing a younger batman..before superman arrived..

That's my biggest problem with Batman's character, He will have a plan to take out his own allies because they are too powerful but he won't take out the Joker who is nothing more than a psycho with a gun and explosives because he doesn't want to stoop the 'the bad guys' level, meanwhile Joker continues to kill thousands when Batman could punch a hole in his face if he wanted.

Batman is as psychotic as the Joker. That's why.. How else would you describe him? He's a psycho too.. Like everyone else in Gotham. They all have their own justifications for why do what they do

That's why the Joker is interesting. He has no motivation.. Why not just join in all the chaos for the fun of it?

How is Batman's method of "I'll beat you to a pulp. Break every bone is your body and leave you laying in the snow, but I won't kill you" any less psychotic than having to solve a riddle, or only doing things in twos?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back