custom winning gear.

Seems to be as far as I can tell. Just a sheen to it.

thanks, i was thinking about emailing Steve and asking him to change my FG-2900 to enamel but i'll stay with regular black...it's fresh but i dont really care for my headgear to be shinny lol

Finally got my custom gear in!

Moss green with silver thumbs!

Very excited about the color combo, but what do you guys think? Now all that's left to do is get some custom converters from RSK and get them dirty!

Did you just sell these on eBay?

love this thread, totally forgot about it. there hasnt been any custom winning gear here lately, i wonder why

Did you just sell these on eBay?
Yes sir. Cheap and I both just dumped our Winning gloves on the Bay. The gloves were/are awesome, but were just too impractical as lace ups. We both have Velcro Reyes in 16 oz, and I have an additional pair of 10 oz Velcro Winnings. Our lace ups just weren't seeing enough use when we had these other options around. I also found the pocket on the 16 oz Winnings to be huge. I'm hesitant to pick up a pair of 16 oz Velcro Winnings as I don't want to run into the same problem with the large pocket. The pocket on the 10 oz is super snug and comfortable though, so I can still get my Winning fix.

Yeah, finally got around to selling them. Great glove, and I tried my best to love them, but they just aren't for me.

For all the gloves that I've owned or tried, I have never found anything that wears better than Reyes. To each their own.

I think down the road I'll try a lighter (10 or 12) pair in velcro, but who knows?

Yeah, finally got around to selling them. Great glove, and I tried my best to love them, but they just aren't for me.

For all the gloves that I've owned or tried, I have never found anything that wears better than Reyes. To each their own.

I think down the road I'll try a lighter (10 or 12) pair in velcro, but who knows?

That's why I love CS he's pro Reyes like me

My custom winning SB-3000 bag gloves!

10cubu8.jpg

if you are still posting, can you do a review on these, please.

I'm looking forward to receiving the gloves :) Thanks in advance.

I'm looking forward to receiving the gloves :) Thanks in advance.

Not a problem! I think we both did well on the deal, so I'm happy.

Once you see them, you'll be pumped. I barely used them so they have a ton of life left.

Yes sir. Cheap and I both just dumped our Winning gloves on the Bay. The gloves were/are awesome, but were just too impractical as lace ups. We both have Velcro Reyes in 16 oz, and I have an additional pair of 10 oz Velcro Winnings. Our lace ups just weren't seeing enough use when we had these other options around. I also found the pocket on the 16 oz Winnings to be huge. I'm hesitant to pick up a pair of 16 oz Velcro Winnings as I don't want to run into the same problem with the large pocket. The pocket on the 10 oz is super snug and comfortable though, so I can still get my Winning fix.

can you post pics of your 10oz please, I am debating getting 10 oz with wide velcro.

if you are still posting, can you do a review on these, please.

Sorry for taking so long to review the gloves but I wanted to break them in before I did the write up.

I purchased the gloves from Steve Mitani and for being my 1st purchase through him I wish that I would have known about him earlier! I spent lots of extra money going through Winning USA for no reason. Steve was quick and the whole process was simple.

As for the gloves, they are made extremely well like any other winning product. Since they are a special color the glove is made of genuine leather so it took me a few weeks to break it in as the gloves were stiff at 1st. The padding is also very good in these gloves, I'd say just slightly less than the 8oz winning fight gloves, I would recommend still wrapping your hands as my knuckles were bruised when I used it without a wrap. What I really like about these gloves is the freedom I have with my thumbs as I am able to grasp things much easier than regular gloves. I can lift a water bottle with ease and take off the cap with no problem, this is why I initially wanted these gloves for the ease of use with my hands due to the exposed thumbs. Also, being the thumbs are exposed I accidently jammed one when throwing a hook at the bag so just be careful to make sure your thumbs are tucked in nice and tight when punching. Overall, I would recommend these as they are definitely the best bag gloves that I have used, I love the padding as most bag gloves have little to no protection. Hope this review helps!

I read this thread compulsively when deciding to buy so figured i would share

I think Steve gave me some extra NG-2s
Hopefully linked this the right way

I read this thread compulsively when deciding to buy so figured i would share

I think Steve gave me some extra NG-2s
Hopefully linked this the right way

I think you will like the NG-2s, I bought a pair for a professional that I train, He is a power puncher that has had several hand surgeries. These guards really helped out a lot!

I think you will like the NG-2s, I bought a pair for a professional that I train, He is a power puncher that has had several hand surgeries. These guards really helped out a lot!

Good to hear!

Got one on a whim and he thew in an extra. Might sell.

Worked out well though because I busted my power hand a bit last MT fight and i got another coming up. Need to figure out how to work em into wraps.

Back