custom winning gear.

I wonder why, he was so excited to get it...

He got the wrong size because he listened to his coach instead of the Winnings experts (us). Maybe he got a new one, switched, or quit boxing I dunno.

somebody know what kind of mitts is using Roach now

Those are custom made for big named professional coaches only and not available to the general public, so you can't get one. Maybe Bill can make you one.

Custom black/orange/white 16 oz. with a custom set of skull and bones converters. I posted these on my facebook page a while ago, but the owner and I wanted to share them here as well.

Well thats confirmed it for me. I'm going to order some black and orange custom gloves. Those look fantastic.

Custom black/orange/white 16 oz. with a custom set of skull and bones converters. I posted these on my facebook page a while ago, but the owner and I wanted to share them here as well.

Those look hot.

Damn bro those are some sic ass gloves!!!
How much do you have to pay extra for the skull design?

Damn bro those are some sic ass gloves!!!
How much do you have to pay extra for the skull design?

Those are h&l converters from RSK not Winning. PM RSK for pricing, his quality is top notch.

Really nice looking gloves. How much did everything set you back? The custom gloves and the converters?

Hi Guys, if your in the UK i got a set of 12oz winning's that im not using on ebay at the moment. I'll do a good deal for forum users outside of ebay, just give me a heads up first. Cheers

My custom winning SB-3000 bag gloves!

10cubu8.jpg

Back