PWD 161: Is WWE/Wrestling dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerrone Miller as a main event is laughable. Who would pay for those tickets?

- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the decision to keep Cesaro a heel and cool off on him a bit has been somewhat of an intentional decision. While Cesaro was planned to get a major babyface push late in the summer, it was decided that it would be best to focus on Roman Reigns primarily in order to establish him as a main eventer.

There is still a plan to turn Cesaro face and push him, though it is said to be a "when we need it" situation, after Reigns is fully established and they're looking for another rising star.

That looked like two heavyweights plodding around. Too bad they are lightweights.

Cesaro needs to shave his head
No ones gonna cheer for a balding champion

The 2002 Raw featuring the awesome Undertaker-Jeff Hardy ladder match is on the network right now.

The 2002 Raw featuring the awesome Undertaker-Jeff Hardy ladder match is on the network right now.

"A knock out shot! Climb the ladder kid, make yourself famous!"

Jim Miller is a local plus a lot of people are just paying to see the UFC as opposed to any individual fighter.

Well relying on the UFC name has been going forever now. Too many events oversaturating the brand.

- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the decision to keep Cesaro a heel and cool off on him a bit has been somewhat of an intentional decision. While Cesaro was planned to get a major babyface push late in the summer, it was decided that it would be best to focus on Roman Reigns primarily in order to establish him as a main eventer.

There is still a plan to turn Cesaro face and push him, though it is said to be a "when we need it" situation, after Reigns is fully established and they're looking for another rising star.

Fucking stupid move IMO. He's not the youngest dude anymore, strike iron while it's hot.

I'm thinking about buying tickets next month for a wwe house show in Sacramento. What can I expect when I go? Will the top guys be there? Is it as fun as a raw or smackdown? It's going to be my first pro wrestling event in person.

Jerishow, Rey, Ziggler and Sheamus were the top guys at the last house show I went to. It's even better if you are sitting near the right people. Last time the wife and I went we sat next to a Juggalo couple who cheered all the heels. It was hilarious.

Cesaro needs to shave his head
No ones gonna cheer for a balding champion

Verne Gagne gives your post the seal of disapproval. :icon_evil:icon_evil

Last edited:
Jerishow, Rey, Ziggler and Sheamus were the top guys at the last house show I went to. It's even better if you are sitting near the right people. Last time the wife and went we sat next to a Juggalo couple who cheered all the heels. It was hilarious.

Verne Gagne gives your post the seal of disapproval. :icon_evil:icon_evil

And his son Greg says.... Nobody Fucking cares what Greg says.

There should be a triple threat match between David Flair, Greg Gagne, and Erik Watts.

Might as well put that useless fuckin Cody Rhodes in there too

And that one Hart kid that thinks hes a fuckin superstar even though he cant make it out of the indies
I forget his name but dammit he sucks
Saw him on that MTV rasslin show they had awhile ago
Refused to sell anything
No matter what he was hit with he popped right up like an asshole
Put him in there

And that one Hart kid that thinks hes a fuckin superstar even though he cant make it out of the indies
I forget his name but dammit he sucks
Saw him on that MTV rasslin show they had awhile ago
Refused to sell anything
No matter what he was hit with he popped right up like an asshole
Put him in there

Teddy Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back