PWD 164: The Miz Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with comic books and videogames?

To you, anyone that posts any sort of reply at all is "rustled." But it's the internet so we can make up personas for others and think we know...?

You over use and kill phrases like you do jokes. I guess you're consistent.

Because you're the first one who comments on it. We know the comic and videogames thing is stupid, it's only funny because it continues to bother you which it clearly does.

Because usually everytime I check the thread out, it's the same tired joke over and over again. Either good/bad timing on my part, or someone keeps making the same joke over and over...

THAT'S what bothers me. Annoying jokes that weren't really funny to begin with, but keep being used. The AJ/Lita drawing is miles above any of this shit.

Oh well, better than bulge talk I guess.

If she dropped a "comic books and video games" line in a promo on her then the internet would lose it's shit.

Literally, the first thing said about AJ when she walked through the curtain on NXT was "This is AJ Lee, she likes Comic Books and Video Games."

Literally, the first thing said about AJ when she walked through the curtain on NXT was "This is AJ Lee, she likes Comic Books and Video Games."

AJ-at-TTTT-002.gif

Its gonna suck when ROH is the #1 wrestling promoter in the US.

I would hope so. If the central piece to your entire marketing strategy and the main brand your company has been pushing for nearly ten years ISN'T the key to your business's success, then your business is in HUGE trouble.

Your business is fucked 100% if one wrestler is key to your business. One bad bump (or drug bust or violence bust or just telling McMahon to fuck himself) and you're fucked. It's a fucking given in the business as proved by Bryan et al.

Cena is a 100x more likely to break his neck than Apple's HQ and factories to all be hit by typhoons at the same time.

Your business is fucked 100% if one wrestler is key to your business. One bad bump (or drug bust or violence bust or just telling McMahon to fuck himself) and you're fucked. It's a fucking given in the business as proved by Bryan et al.

Cena is a 100x more likely to break his neck than Apple's HQ and factories to all be hit by typhoons at the same time.

They also haven't had anyone reliable come along to take Cena's spot either.

When Cena is banged up and gonna be going for that Rocky Maivia/Batista movie money the 5 year YES movement will begin, the Roman Empire will be the new Cena, and the lunatic fringe will have to go full Austin.

Sami Zayn will be the face of the WWE after WM 33.

Well they tried with a certain someone, but he couldn't handle it and quit.

The quitter couldn't do it, Two strike Orton damn sure can't do it, and Bryan is sitting with a neck injury and about 7-8 concussions...not alot to choose from there.

Make Rusev the new-millenium Nikita Koloff when he was a babyface.

This is the next face of the company

Bulldempsey_1_full_20140509.png

Why the hell does his singlet have to be so low cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back