custom winning gear.

Got my order from Koubudo the other day. They shipped on August 4th and got here(Oregon)on the 7th. I'm very happy with the service from Koubudo, I got a pair of MS-600 with screen printing all for $280 shipped.

Got my order from Koubudo the other day. They shipped on August 4th and got here(Oregon)on the 7th. I'm very happy with the service from Koubudo, I got a pair of MS-600 with screen printing all for $280 shipped.

damn thats a good price.

It is, and I just looked at my bank statement and it was even cheaper, $272.31.

Including shipping to the US?

On a side note, I just bought a white Winning groin protector from Japan for $135 shipped, though I'm guessing I'll get hit by customs.

Including shipping to the US?

On a side note, I just bought a white Winning groin protector from Japan for $135 shipped, though I'm guessing I'll get hit by customs.

where did you buy that?

Ebay, some guy in Tokyo was selling it, not sure I'll fit a medium and I've got a Reyes one anyway so might just sell it.
You fucker I was bidding on that too, how about this, come to my boxing gym, throw on the gloves and lets fight. 12 rounds and winner takes the cup.

lol but seriously if you sell it give me a message I PM'd you

You fucker I was bidding on that too, how about this, come to my boxing gym, throw on the gloves and lets fight. 12 rounds and winner takes the cup.

lol but seriously if you sell it give me a message I PM'd you

Ha sorry dude, 40 mins to go and I put in a half-assed bid, pretty sure it was the minimum I could put too.

Will do.

I'll post pics, but I ordered from the "other" Rakuten site.

They were very, very quick with communication and very clear. They did pretty much everything that Steve has been described as doing. Even special requests....

I got a pair of blue 12 oz gloves with free screenprinting on both pairs of gloves. The ONLY complaint I had was the fact that it took a month, either because of screenprinting or because the weren't in stock.

Regardless, if you want to have customs ordered, I assume they'd take the same amount of time as Steve Mitani, and shipping was ridiculously fast. They shipped four days ago, arrived at customs the next day, cleared the next day, and came today....

I also ordered from Koubudo and it's been about a month. I just got an email yesterday saying the gloves shipped so they should be here by Wednesday or Thursday. I assume it took so long because the gloves were out of stock. About a week ago I wrote them and asked if there was an ETA for the gloves and they wrote me back very quickly and said early August. I also think they're cheaper overall than America-Ya because they don't charge a handling fee.

Hey guys, what email address did you use for communicating?

anyone got true custom things from koboudo? for instance wide velcro gloves or leather headgear with a buckle instead of a clip?

does anybody have any clue when koubudo will be restocking the large fg 2900s in red or blue? tried emailing them but they didnt answer

I ordered from koboudo. Really easy to deal with and was pretty quick with my order.
I got 12oz winning gloves in black. will do a review on them after I've used them a bit more.

10296492_312739135554595_6987103799399633276_o.jpg

Well someone made Winning do lots of work.

as long as you are going custom, make it say "Dragonborn"....lol

Last edited:
Anybody have Mitanis email. I need a direct line of communication. Thanks.

Back