• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta FC 8: Waterson vs. Tamada 8pm et/5pm pt/1am uk DISCUSSION

"She's really beating up her body, both figuratively and . . ." (awkward silence)

Urijah is just not that smart.

That do or die submission in round 5 of the strawweight title fight was special. Not many fighters can boast a fifth round stoppage on their record.

"She's really beating up her body, both figuratively and . . ." (awkward silence)

Urijah is just not that smart.

Yeah, I caught that - good thing the brainy Julie Kedzie was there to save the day!

I noticed a fight presser

I managed to watch most of the fight by holding down my left button on my mouse. Weird how it allowed me to watch, I could afford to post about the discovery though.

Thanks.

I hope the UFC release the number of Fight Pass subscribers who logged in to watch Invicta 8 and compare it with other Fight Pass-only events.

I think it might have used up a lot more bandwidth than they are prepared for (you know, international TUFs and third-rate Prelims)

Also I'm impressed at the fact this thread hit 200+ pages, that's more than the average Bellator event.

The UFC production crew is some where sighing right now because they know that people are going to blame them for Invicta's issues.

Those poor bastards.

Once again, how can this have ANYTHING TO DO WITH INVICTA? They provide the content and the UFC distrubutes it. I SAW *MULTIPLE MODES OF FAILURE* across all types of devices.

This was TOTALLY FightPasses fault. They have never had this kind of load on the system, and it crashed.

Source: I'm a IT infrastructure expert. EXPERT.

gbtfPag.gif

If there was ever a fight where missing the finish was not really a surprise. I'd take it in a fight where one chick landed one and a half punches after four rounds.

Enjoyed the show. Tara and Roxxi was better then I imagined it should be. The Co-Main event was a fun comeback and Gomes getting finished was crazy. Wasn't expecting that but I don't know either that well.

I hope the UFC release the number of Fight Pass subscribers who logged in to watch Invicta 8 and compare it with other Fight Pass-only events.

I think it might have used up a lot more bandwidth than they are prepared for (you know, international TUFs and third-rate Prelims)

UFC Dublin probably did a bigger number, and they had no problems with the stream. It sucks that this happened. I still want to see the ending!

That do or die submission in round 5 of the strawweight title fight was special. Not many fighters can boast a fifth round stoppage on their record.

I was so happy for the Killer Bunny. I fucking LOVE come from behind wins!!! :cool:

!BrfP1yQBGk~$%28KGrHqEH-DsEvCJUvkzcBLz3S!mQ1g~~_3.JPG

(Yes, every fucking post of mine is going to have a Michelle Waterson pic in it for the next week.... deal with it)

Doubt this did better numbers then the Ireland show and the Japan show will do. But I bet you it'll do better then any China show and even the Brazil event next week.

The traffic on here was less then the Ireland show. But that shit is pretty special.

I hope at the post fight presser they announce when Invicta 9 will be. That is, if it's not already announced and I'm just in the dark.

I was so happy for the Killer Bunny. I fucking LOVE come from behind wins!!! :cool:

!BrfP1yQBGk~$%28KGrHqEH-DsEvCJUvkzcBLz3S!mQ1g~~_3.JPG

(Yes, every fucking post of mine is going to have a Michelle Waterson pic in it for the next week.... deal with it)

Fine by me.

Absolutely agreed. I'm pissed about the main event but I got my money's worth in that strawweight fight so I don't care.

Back