• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The 30 Day - No Soda Challenge... can you do it?

I guess many europeans are alpha male...

soda is just not that big here, i rather drink tap water. If it was not for mixing coke with whiskey, i doubt i'd drink more than 4-5 cans a year...

I do sometimes drink this national instant drink called Cedevita, which has 30-40% less sugar than coke. Although i quite enjoy it, and is my favorite hangover drink, i can give it up for more than 30 days... As a matter of fact, i'll start monday.

I guess since 1 augustus I drunk around 6 ice-tea's.

Didn't keep track of how many days but I only drink a soda in a pub in the weekends.
In the work week I only drink water or milk, sometimes in the morning 1 glas of orange juice.

In the weekends only an Ice tea if I go to a pub, if I don't go out in the weekends I just drink a pint of beer at home.

I never drink cola in my life again, that shit is just horrible for you.

I'm on two months now, and never loss weight. This sucks. Might as well get back into it.

Stopped drinking fiizy/soda, frequently, about 2.5 years ago.

Only ever time I do is if I'm out and I have a Brandy & Coke. Otherwise I have G&T or Rum & Pineapple juice.

I found that when I went long periods without fizzy soda, then drank it, my throat would feel weird as shit

haven't done dark soda in forever, mostly juice or sprite. I'm phasing out all soda for water

I went 5 years without soda at one point in time in my life (only drinking water). It was only after I bounced back from mono that I had a really weird craving for diet soda, and I've been drinking it ever since. Weird how the mind works.

I drink soda occasionally. I probably go more than 30 days regularly. Couldn't imagine drinking it everyday. But I enjoy a soda one in awhile.

I gave up the carbonated drinks about 2 years ago. Pretty much exclusively drink Robinsons no added sugar now, I'd highly recommend it.

QWOP594.jpg

Lucky git. The cordials here you can fit in the palm of your hand as you're only supposed to need 1 drop. 1 drop my arse.

October will be the one year mark for me without soda. Did I win anything?

I'm on two months now, and never loss weight. This sucks. Might as well get back into it.
Did you replace your soda with water?

If you drink a lot of orange/fruit juice instead, be warned that this also contains a lot of sugar & calories.

I gave up the carbonated drinks about 2 years ago. Pretty much exclusively drink Robinsons no added sugar now, I'd highly recommend it.

QWOP594.jpg

you do know after a few weeks the body treats aspartame the same as sugar. and cordials are full of it.

Did the no soda vhallenge for around 3 weeks, then quit because I never saw any positive results.

If you quit soda, then go to other drinks to get your sugar, sodium, and high frutose corn syrup, what's the point.

I'm going to start the 'Water Only Challenge.' That'll be interesting for far I'll get and the results after a few weeks of it.

Did the no soda vhallenge for around 3 weeks, then quit because I never saw any positive results.

If you quit soda, then go to other drinks to get your sugar, sodium, and high frutose corn syrup, what's the point.

I'm going to start the 'Water Only Challenge.' That'll be interesting for far I'll get and the results after a few weeks of it.

That's pretty much all I drink apart from the odd tea, I have sweetener in tea though which isn't too good for you apparently. I really do love water though, I drink loads of it. When I'm not necking wine, beer and cocktails that is.

That's pretty much all I drink apart from the odd tea, I have sweetener in tea though which isn't too good for you apparently. I really do love water though, I drink loads of it. When I'm not necking wine, beer and cocktails that is.

if you looked at eveyone who made it to live over a 100 i would bet they all drank soda

enjoy life.

Back