Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.3 (New Character Posters and Trailer Promos)

After Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, do you still want Zack Snyder to Direct Justice League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: October 15, 2014

Zack Snyder Confirmed to Direct Two-Part JUSTICE LEAGUE

Justice-League-Alex-Ross-101414-Dragonlord.jpg

During a shareholder meeting today, Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara formally announced plans for a Justice League movie, confirming one of Hollywood's worst-kept secrets. The film, directed by Zack Snyder, will be divided into two parts, as the rumored third and fourth Avengers movies are expected to be.

He also surprised the industry with announcements of more than half a dozen movies including Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Green Lantern and Cyborg. Four a-list stars are in talks to join Suicide Squad, which will be directed by David Ayer, as announced already. That film is planned for 2016, after Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. Tsujihara called it "a gritty story of a team of supervillains who take on black ops missions for the U.S. government.

2017 will see the relase of both Wonder Woman and the first Justice League film. "We're bringing back the cast of Batman V Superman with a cast of other well-known and highly-anticipated superheroes," said the CEO of Justice League. "Wonder Woman is an iconic female superhero fans have been anticipating for many years."

2018 will bring The Flash, starring Ezra Miller, and Aquaman. With all of this new information, they finally did confirm that Jason Momoa will play the role. "Fans among the world will become more acquainted with [The Flash] through our hit show on The CW," said Tsujihara of marketing The Flash.

Shazam, which had been expected by many to be the first film post-Batman V Superman, will actually not hit theaters until 2019, the same year as Justice League Part 2.

While they don't yet have release dates, he also confirmed that Cyborg is in development with Batman V Superman's Ray Fisher and that they're working on a Green Lantern movie again. Those films are listed on the schedule above as 2020. Tsujihara also confirmed that the studio is working on stand-alone Batman and Superman films, although no release date was mentioned for them.

Warner Bros. Announces Full DC Movie Slate: Wonder Woman, The Flash and More

Last edited:
Update: September 15, 2013

Dragonlord's Superhero Fantasy Casting Vol. 6: JUSTICE LEAGUE

Warner Bros. is finally getting their act together and trepidly form their DC Cinematic Universe due to the box office success of Zack Snyder's Man of Steel. With WB's planned Justice League movie supposedly coming out in 2017, I thought it was time I did my next Superhero Fantasy Casting on DC's premiere superhero team. Back in 2010, I made my first casting on the League and surprisingly almost every choice still holds up to this day. Normally I only cast six actors per edition but I had so much fun with this one that the casting ballooned to eighteen characters. Take note that not all 18 superheroes will appear in one film and I avoided choosing actors that are already cast in another comic book movie. So without further delay, I present to you the ultimate Justice League cast:

vso0so.jpg

33pfzpe.jpg

qqoen5.jpg

5wi6ue.jpg

n50j6a.jpg

Links to all Dragonlord's Movie Adaptation:

Dragonlord's Movie Adaptation: Old Man Logan

Dragonlord's Movie Adaptation: Captain Marvel 2.0

Dragonlord's Movie Adaptation: Namor: The Sub-Mariner

Links to all Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting:

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Old Man Logan

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Captain Marvel

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Namor: The Sub-Mariner

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Fantastic Four

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Spectacular Spider-Man

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Justice League

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: X-Men Reboot

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Daredevil

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Inhumans

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Ant-Man

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Guardians of the Galaxy

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Black Panther

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Doctor Strange

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Preacher

Ezra Miller as The Flash is a bit of an odd choice.

For those that don't know him, he has starred in We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Ezra-Miller-height.jpg

I don't like Ezra as The Flash. He doesn't seem like the right fit.

Not every hero need a movie. Aqua man really?

I don't like Ezra as The Flash. He doesn't seem like the right fit.

Yeah, guess they're not looking for the typical Barry Allen comic book look. But if Grant Gustin (TV's Flash) can make it work, guess Ezra can too.

Variety reports that Ezra will have a cameo in Batman v Superman.

Poor Guillermo, no Justice League Dark among the list.

Guillermo-del-Toro-Justice-League-Dark-Dragonlord.jpg

Ezra Miller as The Flash is a bit of an odd choice.

For those that don't know him, he has starred in We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Ezra-Miller-height.jpg

Of all the Movies, The Flash is the most interesting to me.

On the face of it, though, this looks like a terrible casting decision.

So if they've re-cast The Flash for the movies I guess there's no chance Stephen Amell plays the Green Arrow in the movies.

So if they've re-cast The Flash for the movies I guess there's no chance Stephen Amell plays the Green Arrow in the movies.

Yeah, the Arrow producer previously mentioned that The CW's Arrow (or any of the DC television shows for that matter) won't be part of DC Cinematic Universe.

Update: October 15, 2014

Supporting Characters and Villains for AQUAMAN Revealed?

dbfee1ad5e3a5daedafe44f206493344.jpg

The Aquaman Shrine Twitter page reckons they've found out which other characters will join Jason Momoa's titular hero on the big screen: There's long-time baddie Black Manta, Aquaman's treacherous brother Orm, aka Ocean Master, Queen of Atlantis and love interest Mera, and also the carnivorous undersea race known as The Trench, who were introduced in the first Aquaman New 52 run. Sounds like Arthur Curry is going to have his hands full.

AQUAMAN Movie Supporting Characters and Villains Revealed?

In case you were wondering which Flash would he be playing, THR confirms that Ezra Miller is playing Barry Allen.

Are they going to remake Green Lantern?
Yep, The new GL movie seems to be a reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back