Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.3 (New Character Posters and Trailer Promos)

After Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, do you still want Zack Snyder to Direct Justice League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really picked a side in the comic debate, but DC characters never seem to grab me. Their deepest character is probably Batman, and most of his character is a gruff voice, being a rich inheritor, and deus ex beltina. I think it's a fair assumption that there won't be a similar level of work put into these movies that there was in the Nolan movies, whatever I may have though of TDKR.

Ezra Miller as The Flash is a bit of an odd choice.

For those that don't know him, he has starred in We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Ezra-Miller-height.jpg

raoql0.jpg

They should just pick my fancast for The Flash.

He already has the perfect last name for the role.

Update: September 15, 2013

Dragonlord's Superhero Fantasy Casting Vol. 6: JUSTICE LEAGUE

Warner Bros. is finally getting their act together and trepidly form their DC Cinematic Universe due to the box office success of Zack Snyder's Man of Steel. With WB's planned Justice League movie supposedly coming out in 2017, I thought it was time I did my next Superhero Fantasy Casting on DC's premiere superhero team. Back in 2010, I made my first casting on the League and surprisingly almost every choice still holds up to this day. Normally I only cast six actors per edition but I had so much fun with this one that the casting ballooned to eighteen characters. Take note that not all 18 superheroes will appear in one film and I avoided choosing actors that are already cast in another comic book movie. So without further delay, I present to you the ultimate Justice League cast:

vso0so.jpg

33pfzpe.jpg

qqoen5.jpg

5wi6ue.jpg

n50j6a.jpg

Links to other Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting:

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Old Man Logan

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Captain Marvel

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Fantastic Four

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Spectacular Spider-Man

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Justice League

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: X-Men Reboot

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Daredevil

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Inhumans

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Ant-Man

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Guardians of the Galaxy

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Black Panther

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Doctor Strange

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting: Preacher

Last edited:
The casting choices have been off from the start. DC was in panic mode and are now trying to hastily replicate the success of Marvel Studios, except they don't have the proper vision/patience to carefully build their shared world like Marvel did.

I don't think Dark and Gritty will do well for their universe. Superman was a letdown. They should be trying to evoke the same emotions as All Star Superman.

Yeah. Unless they get michael phelps to play the dude, I don't think people realize how non-action packed it is to see someone swimming.

You know it's not just gonna be some dude swimming around. I think it could be really cool. I like Namor better, so I hope they go more in that direction.

You know it's not just gonna be some dude swimming around. I think it could be really cool. I like Namor better, so I hope they go more in that direction.

Obviously they won't be able to show Aquaman being Aquaman.

Instead of running away from this hindrance, I hope they find someway to make moving underwater awesome. Like the dancing oracle in 300.

I can't explain how utterly depressed I am for the casting of the flash. A character that means so much to me. Both casting for the tv and movie were just a huge letdown.

Ezra Miller is more Johnny Quick than Flash.

Update: October 15, 2014

JUSTICE LEAGUE Villains Revealed and GREEN LANTERN's Role

Green-Lantern-Justice-League-101514-Dragonlord.jpg

[SPOILERS AHEAD] It was recently reported that Brainiac will be the main foe in Justice League, and according to a new report over at Badass Digest, that is indeed the case. Who will take him down? Well, the initial team is made up of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman and The Flash. Green Lantern is obviously missing from this roster, but he will apparently play a key role in Zack Snyder's Justice League: Part One as he arrives on Earth at the end of the movie - after Brainiac has been defeated - to warn the League that an even bigger threat is on the way; Darkseid!

The site confirms that each of the heroes mentioned above (minus Green Lantern) will show up in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, "to face the larger threat that has manipulated Lex Luthor and maybe even Bruce Wayne."

All of this apparently comes as a result of Superman's Kryptonian beacon from Man of Steel, and that it does indeed lead Brainiac to Earth. The World Engine also destroys at least part of Atlantis, hence what brings Aquaman to the surface, while the site goes on to add that as previously reported, General Zod's corpse does play a big role in Batman v Superman.

JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie Villains Revealed; New Details On Green Lantern's Role

I can't explain how utterly depressed I am for the casting of the flash. A character that means so much to me. Both casting for the tv and movie were just a huge letdown.

Who would rather see cast?

Update: October 15, 2014

JUSTICE LEAGUE Villains Revealed and GREEN LANTERN's Role

Green-Lantern-Justice-League-101514-Dragonlord.jpg

[SPOILERS AHEAD] It was recently reported that Brainiac will be the main foe in Justice League, and according to a new report over at Badass Digest, that is indeed the case. Who will take him down? Well, the initial team is made up of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman and The Flash. Green Lantern is obviously missing from this roster, but he will apparently play a key role in Zack Snyder's Justice League: Part One as he arrives on Earth at the end of the movie - after Brainiac has been defeated - to warn the League that an even bigger threat is on the way; Darkseid!

The site confirms that each of the heroes mentioned above (minus Green Lantern) will show up in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, "to face the larger threat that has manipulated Lex Luthor and maybe even Bruce Wayne."

All of this apparently comes as a result of Superman's Kryptonian beacon from Man of Steel, and that it does indeed lead Brainiac to Earth. The World Engine also destroys at least part of Atlantis, hence what brings Aquaman to the surface, while the site goes on to add that as previously reported, General Zod's corpse does play a big role in Batman v Superman.

JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie Villains Revealed; New Details On Green Lantern's Role

Will Brainiac be from Krypton like in the animated superman series or somewhere
totally different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back