§uck it america! Race War!

He was an actor and a comedian and now he's a commentator and podcaster

Where did you think he would have come across a section sign exactly?

"The section sign (§) is a typographical character for referencing individual numbered sections of a document, frequently used when referring to legal code." -wikipedia

I knew what that was in 5th grade when I had to transcribe the school regulations for chewing gum in class. I'm shocked at the stupidity

looks like some sort of hippy ass sex symbol

He was an actor and a comedian and now he's a commentator and podcaster

Where did you think he would have come across a section sign exactly?

In pretty much every fucking document you read. I'm sure he read his contracts for the movies and tv shows he did. He has a contract with the UFC that he read which would be full of those signs. Are you retarded? You literally can't go through life without seeing those. They are in every fucking legal document you come across

I've seen it but I've never known what it was.

In pretty much every fucking document you read. I'm sure he read his contracts for the movies and tv shows he did. He has a contract with the UFC that he read which would be full of those signs. Are you retarded? You literally can't go through life without seeing those. They are in every fucking legal document you come across

Nice...

Needs more F bombs.

"The section sign (§) is a typographical character for referencing individual numbered sections of a document, frequently used when referring to legal code." -wikipedia

I knew what that was in 5th grade when I had to transcribe the school regulations for chewing gum in class. I'm shocked at the stupidity

How does that make us stupid? Okay, yeah now I know what it is. Easy to understand.

But because I’ve never come across that in my life I’m....dumb? How? Lmao.

"A person doesn't know everything."

- TS

Joe is just a stoned parrot at this point .

So are most sherbros apparently. Is it just americans that don't know what a section sign is because everyone in germany knows. they are in every fucking document

How does that make us stupid? Okay, yeah now I know what it is. Easy to understand.

But because I’ve never come across that in my life I’m....dumb? How? Lmao.

How can you not have come across this? Are you under 18 years old and have no job? That would be the only way

Come on don't put people down if they do not know things. It makes people be afraid to ask questions in fear they will be making a fool out of themselves and is not productive.

I would wager most people would have no idea what a section sign is, as most people don't actually read through their own contracts and have no legal knowledge themselves. and even in the unlikely event they decided to glance through it, it's unlikely they took any notice of it

Especially people in lines of work where they will undoubtedly hire representation such as.. you know... every single job Joe Rogan has ever done.

In fact I can't think of a job out there that probably has less people reading their own contracts than acting

The proper name for that is a Succ Sign.

I made this thread so we could all laugh about Joe Rogan but it turns out sherbros are retarded and probably on disability

Back