‘Saved By The Bell’ TV Sequel Casts Transgender Josie Totah In Lead Role

I can clearly tell he's born male, like most "passing" transwomen. It's just catering to their feelings, they don't actually look like women imo.

Anyway, I thought you couldn't tell if someone was a man or a woman because it's all inside of your mind and how you feel, so how do you know if someone looks like a man or a girl?
Well obviously except for the flat chest but the face seems feminine to me. When I first saw the photo dressed like a man I thought it was transgender the other way around.

Transphobes crack me up sometimes.

It doesn't matter until they start screwing with the shows YOU watched as a youngster!

I grew up watching SBTB, and it's kinda sad to see this. No one will watch this crap, not even the people fighting to get this kind of crap on TV.
I grew up watching it too... still don't give a fuck.

Them creating a new version doesn't affect the old version. They can remake all my childhood favourites as much as they like. I just won't watch them... which means I don't care what they do with them.

If you’re watching Saved By the Bell, you’re likely of dubious sexuality to begin with.

rs_1024x1536-180820110748-1024.josie-totah.82018.jpg

Just slightly miscast me thinks
<{outtahere}>

Back