Crime “F*ck you! F*ck your white life! White motherf*cker !” Man was told as he was beaten to death for 79 mins.

lol…

Same could have been said for St George Floyd

Maybe you could have prevented mobs burning cities down
Different situations and different cases entirely. So, rage bait it is.

You sound like a victim. Clearly alcohol was involved...a huge proportion of violent crime occurs under the influence of controlled substances. Multiple things can be true at once, another thing for a scholar such as yourself to consider.
Shhhhh....he's studying how flat the earth is right now. Don't disturb him.

An interesting point is that most of us have never heard of this story.
I don't understand why we needed to hear about it. If you're that hard up for bad shit happening in the world, you don't have to go back four years to cherry pick a headline.

Sounds a lot like that was the case. I would say, without question, this would not have transpired as it did without drunkenness.

As to your second point...no I'm not. But please point to an example and I'll explain.

Without question? You think this guy's racism was born from being drunk one night? I don't think so. Most likely these are his true feelings that came out while drunk. He probably voices his bigotry on the regular in private with people around him that share his ideals.

Imagine if it was the white guy doing the deed while saying similar things. I wouldn't only be hearing about it on a sub forum of an MMA site.
That is part of the issue. There is always another standard applied that shoudnt be.

Different situations and different cases entirely. So, rage bait it is.

Hahaha… There isn’t a recent trend of hate crimes against whites being enabled by progressives and the media refusing call it out.

Invent an enemy to channel your anger towards when one does not actually exist. Solid...

Who knew that all we had to do to defeat racism was ban alcohol

You’re a genius

Hahaha… There isn’t a recent trend of hate crimes against whites being enabled by progressives and the media refusing call it out.

Who knew that all we had to do to defeat racism was ban alcohol

You’re a genius
Then by all means, post those stories. Hell, even stuff from late 2023 would be sort of relevant.

An interesting point is that most of us have never heard of this story.
I've never once heard of this story and I try my best to pay attention. Just like a lot of people didn't hear about a mass shooter the other day that killed 9 because once again the shooter didn't fit the narrative.

I've never once heard of this story and I try my best to pay attention. Just like a lot of people didn't hear about a mass shooter the other day that killed 9 because once again the shooter didn't fit the narrative.
Hasn't the proposed idea been that we lessen shootings by not giving them notoriety? Is that no longer an option we want?

Without question? You think this guy's racism was born from being drunk one night? I don't think so. Most likely these are his true feelings that came out while drunk. He probably voices his bigotry on the regular in private with people around him that share his ideals.
Outside of "anything is possible in a universe of possibilities"...yeah, I'd say without question this would not have occurred between these two men sans alcohol.

I do agree It just seems that doesn't apply to all the shooters only certain ones..
Yeah. Partisanship is just a giant circle-jerk of people inflating their own egos. "No, that guy was a right winger. He's clearly a sociopath with no empathy." "No, no, no. THAT guy. He's a loony leftist. He wants your daughter to be SA'ed by illegal immigrants in your suburban midwestern home."
I just erased a big ass rant, but I think we're mostly on the same page here.

I don't understand why we needed to hear about it. If you're that hard up for bad shit happening in the world, you don't have to go back four years to cherry pick a headline.

That wasn't the point I was making but hey, it's your story.

I'm telling you that comparing someone call8ng a line cook at a sports bar in a strip mall a "colonizer" and beating him to death for over an hour to another guy who got boozed up and used some salty language is preposterous.

So let's see whats in common. It wasn't the violent crime. But the racism is comparable isn't it?

I know you are playing dumb so your 2 middle aged cheerleaders will like your post. But the reality is, if Kristoff King wasn't a racist than the victim would still be alive. If Mel Gibson wasn't a racist, we would probably have had Lethal Weapon 5 by now. Different outcomes but same mentality.

Either alcohol makes your racist or it doesn't. But keep pretending like you're too stupid to see that point.

Do you think the black guy's racist hatred of white people played a role too? You sure are obnoxiously vocal when the races are reversed. Too cowardly to apply the same standard here, huh?

Funnily enough @nostradumbass and @Koro_11 don't think it does, and they are supposed to be fighting anti-white racism.

Back