Crime “F*ck you! F*ck your white life! White motherf*cker !” Man was told as he was beaten to death for 79 mins.

So let's see whats in common. It wasn't the violent crime. But the racism is comparable isn't it?

I know you are playing dumb so your 2 middle aged cheerleaders will like your post. But the reality is, if Kristoff King wasn't a racist than the victim would still be alive. If Mel Gibson wasn't a racist, we would probably have had Lethal Weapon 5 by now. Different outcomes but same mentality.

Either alcohol makes your racist or it doesn't. But keep pretending like you're too stupid to see that point.
No, it's not even close to "the same mentality". What the shit are you even talking about?

Most sane people understand that beating someone to death in a parking lot is a little more serious than "offending" someone. You could still make Lethal Weapon 5 even if Mel Gibson was burning crosses in people's yards. The guy is paid to make believe, and his personal opinions are irrelevant.

Alcohol might make you talk more shit, which has nothing to do with being a secret racist, it does not make you accuse a random line cook of being a "colonizer" to justify curb stomping him in a parking lot.

One is obvious racial hatred that led to murder, the other is some dude getting drunk and talking shit, that you wouldn't have to pretend was a major story if he wasn't famous.

So let's see whats in common. It wasn't the violent crime. But the racism is comparable isn't it?

I know you are playing dumb so your 2 middle aged cheerleaders will like your post. But the reality is, if Kristoff King wasn't a racist than the victim would still be alive. If Mel Gibson wasn't a racist, we would probably have had Lethal Weapon 5 by now. Different outcomes but same mentality.

Either alcohol makes your racist or it doesn't. But keep pretending like you're too stupid to see that point.
But in 2024 You think we could see Mel in Lethal Weapon 4 considering his views are now welcomed by the majority of Academia at this point....They could film it in a nursing home or something still.

One is obvious racial hatred that led to murder, the other is some dude getting drunk and talking shit, that you wouldn't have to pretend was a major story if he wasn't famous.
You're really going to say that the 'talking shit' that mel gibson did was completely devoid of any racist sentiment? He just went down a random generator of words in his head and they just happened to be racial epithets?

If you believe that then you're truly to fucking stupid to be posting in my thread. Not even @PhitePhan is coming by to like your bad-faith bullshit.

But in 2024 You think we could see Mel in Lethal Weapon 4 considering his views are now welcomed by the majority of Academia at this point....They could film it in a nursing home or something still.

When are you going to prove 2020 election was stolen? You said you had evidence but you keep going silent when I ask for it.

You're really going to say that the 'talking shit' that mel gibson did was completely devoid of any racist sentiment? He just went down a random generator of words in his head and they just happened to be racial epithets?

If you believe that then you're truly to fucking stupid to be posting in my thread. Not even @PhitePhan is coming by to like your bad-faith bullshit.
You're the retarded asshole who thinks hurting someone's feelings is comparable to murder.

Herp derp, but Mel Gibson hurt my feelings, so is he really any better than the animal who stomped on a line cook and killed him for being white?

Yes, stupid, people "offend" people they like all the goddamn time, they don't beat people they like to death in a parking lot.

When are you going to prove 2020 election was stolen? You said you had evidence but you keep going silent when I ask for it.
I think you might have me mistaken for another poster and if I said that I was highly intoxicated..laughing.
I don't believe the 2020 election was stolen all though a lot of shady shit happened but it wasn't stolen. But what does that have to do about this thread or is that just the TDS kicking in?

TJMKUEERRBA77PUDLS2ESNXZ44.jpg

GGQKDNdW4AAJlVP

Kristoff A. King (36) beat father of one Scott Jenks (48) for over an hour before he died outside of St Petersburg bar.
Audio from security footage captured the details of the killing. King can be heard kicking Jenks on the ground for an hour and 19 minutes while Jenks begged for his life, police said.
King, who is Black, called Jenks names like “cracker” and “colonizer” as he kicked him, Constantine said. He asked Jenks, who was white, if he wanted to “die on the ground,” according to police.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/st-pe...-outside-st-petersburg-bar-ends-with-verdict/

- I dont know america. Here this piece of trash would be made a example from the own criminals!

Throw the book at him.

However, I'm not a big fan of "hate crimes." Murder is murder and whatever "kind" should be dealt with just as harshly.

Outside of "anything is possible in a universe of possibilities"...yeah, I'd say without question this would not have occurred between these two men sans alcohol.

Cool logic that you don't apply anywhere else the races are reversed. Dylan Roof wouldn't have done what he did if it wasn't hot out that day, right? I'm sure I could go back and see you applying that logic to that story. You don't really get to complain about being called out for your hypocrisy.

Cool logic that you don't apply anywhere else the races are reversed. Dylan Roof wouldn't have done what he did if it wasn't hot out that day, right? I'm sure I could go back and see you applying that logic to that story. You don't really get to complain about being called out for your hypocrisy.
No you can't. And no you won't.

Also, that was a really bad post.

No you can't. And no you won't.

Also, that was a really bad post.

You're one of the biggest race baiters on this forum. You don't understand the absurdity of you coming into this thread and blaming it on booze? I'm pretty sure you do, but you just don't care. You'll be reminded of that the next time you feign outrage about a case involving racism.

You're one of the biggest race baiters on this forum. You don't understand the absurdity of you coming into this thread and blaming it on booze? I'm pretty sure you do, but you just don't care. You'll be reminded of that the next time you feign outrage about a case involving racism.
Lol. Get some rest ding dong.

The assailant probably has a brain tumor and that's why he acted violent

Back