“Floyd carried Conor”

It's impossible to miss unless you're either blind or just blatantly ignoring it.
Seano's posted video, Floyd peppering head shots while Conor's hands were low, not blocking anything at all up top-comment was said in jest.
mayweather-vs-mc-gregor-punching.gif

Thats what happened when Floyd shifted out of first gear.

Seano's posted video, Floyd peppering head shots while Conor's hands were low, not blocking anything at all up top-comment was said in jest.
My bad then. I thought you meant throughout the fight not in that video clip.

To suggest Floyd was getting “outboxed” by Conor is pure lunacy. Floyd toyed with him. Conor looked like a fish out of water and literally the only highlight that people use is that half-ass uppercut that barely grazed Floyd with zero power. Conor tried using hammerfists for Christ’s sake. Lol

if Conor had 1/2 the power of Ngannou, he would have dumped Floyd in the 2nd when he landed that showy uppercut. he was throwing baby arm punches for some reason.
Conor carried Floyd! The game is rigged guys

Conor carried Floyd! The game is rigged guys

not what i was implying at all, actually. both floyd and fury had dropped off their primes quite a bit when these cross-over fights happened, but floyd accurately assessed the risk/reward with conor (low/high). fury assessed the reward correctly but miscalculated the risk (underestimating ngannou and overestimating himself)

if Conor had 1/2 the power of Ngannou, he would have dumped Floyd in the 2nd when he landed that showy uppercut. he was throwing baby arm punches for some reason.
I think Conor went into that delusional that he could actually beat Mayweather in a full boxing match. So to offset his suspect cardio he wasn't throwing bombs. That boxing match was the height of Conor stardom and ego.

To be fair in the UFC it was never really his raw power that finished guys compared to someone like Francis. It was his ridiculous reaction speed, counters, and accuracy. Doesn't surprise me that Floyd didn't put himself in a position to eat any fight ending counters.

Back