“That’s for 400 years of slavery, you b*tch!”: Rapes White Woman

The good news is, what he said wasn't racist, because as we know, racism = prejudice + power

Anecdotal comparisons. There's a white guy in this case, let's compare apples to apples.

cormier-laugh_zpsdfb68b5f.gif

Another school whose prestigious athletic program has never been sullied by a connection with a sex offender.

Lol.

Somehow getting a free ride to college to chase a ball around does not stop a piece of ghetto shit from being a piece of ghetto shit.
Hopefully someone does this asshole a favor and chop off his head and replace it with a jack-o-lantern

timo-pumpkin-head.jpg

The good news is, what he said wasn't racist, because as we know, racism = prejudice + power

According to the editor as Ebony magazine at least. No calls for her job.

Not sure if thread worthy IMO.

Just a common criminal who committed a disgusting crime.

He is filth and I don't care what went on in his inferior head.

This savage with accomplices made a decision to rape a woman. Now she has to live with a mental and emotional hardship for years. Sometimes what is unheard of is the attached PTSD and its effects which come with a traumatic experience like this.

We'll see if the judge gives him probation because "A prison sentence would have a severe impact on him".

Like what was done in the Stanford case... I'm SURE we're going to see "Equal justice under the Law".

Both of these scum deserve life imprisonment at LEAST.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...r-sexual-assault-brock-allen-turner-palo-alto
Batey has already been sentenced - 15 years. In Tennessee, the rape charge had a minimum of sentencing of 15 years, max of 25.
Another player (white guy) has also been convicted of the same rape charge & other charges but hasn't been sentenced yet, he faces the same minimum 15 years for the rape charge.

Batey has already been sentenced - 15 years. In Tennessee, the rape charge had a minimum of sentencing of 15 years, max of 25.
Another player (white guy) has also been convicted of the same rape charge & other charges but hasn't been sentenced yet, he faces the same minimum 15 years for the rape charge.

Are you sure?

"After the hearing, Santa Clara County district attorney Jeff Rosen slammed the sentencing, which will likely result in Turner spending three months behind bars – a fraction of the maximum 14 years he was potentially facing.
“The punishment does not fit the crime"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...r-sexual-assault-brock-allen-turner-palo-alto

If there's been an update, I'd really like to see it, this guy deserves time in "Fleece Johnson" prison.

Are you sure?

"After the hearing, Santa Clara County district attorney Jeff Rosen slammed the sentencing, which will likely result in Turner spending three months behind bars – a fraction of the maximum 14 years he was potentially facing.

If there's been an update, I'd really like to see it, this guy deserves time in "Fleece Johnson" prison.
Why are you bringing up a separate case with a separate judge in a separate state? This is reaching (even for you).

Why are you bringing up a separate case with a separate judge in a separate state? This is reaching (even for you).

Rape is rape. They both deserve life in prison. MINIMUM Imho.

Are you sure?

Oh, no, sorry I was referring to the Vanderbilt football players, these charges in Tennessee have a minimum sentencing of 15 years. Batey (the guy in this article) was sentenced to 15 years, another player has also been found guilty of rape but hasn't been sentenced yet; he is the white guy I was referring to, he will get a minimum of 15 years, there is no way around it.
Two other Vandy players are awaiting trial, if they are found guilty of the same charge they'll face the same minimum sentencing, the judge doesn't have a different option.

Turner's sentence is absurd, I agree with Rosen's statement.

Perhaps he should rape some black people as well, seeing as they were the primary suppliers of human labour in the Atlantic slave trade.

Hopefully there's some Aryan brotherhood in the prison he ends up in. When they get wind of this, they'll give him his real punishment.

the Aryans are in jail for being sub human rapists and killers as well.

I don't get the point of threads like this. Seems designed to set up some sort of race bait argument. I mean this is sherdog, left or right wing most of us advocate death for rapists. Slow, ugly painful death. Hell I'd do it myself for free airfare.

P.S.: oh also of course any racism blacks have faced in the past or present, real or imagined, is not an excuse for this. Duh.

There is merit on whether or not the judicial system view this as a racial hate crime or not. All the prerequisites are there for it, but no mention on whether or not it was taken into consideration.

The act was punished by 15 years but that was only for the violent rape -- shouldn't there be additional time added for the racial hate motivation?

Rape is rape. They both deserve life in prison. MINIMUM Imho.

You're argument would hold more validity if you compared cases in the same state. You're reaching from coast to coast to deflect on the matter of equality -- but this thread is about rape mixed with a racial hate element in Tennessee

There is merit on whether or not the judicial system view this as a racial hate crime or not. All the prerequisites are there for it, but no mention on whether or not it was taken into consideration.

The act was punished by 15 years but that was only for the violent rape -- shouldn't there be additional time added for the racial hate motivation?

Based on what he said sure. I think hate crime laws are silly though. All violent crimes are hate crimes. We should stop imprisoning people for nonviolent crime and start giving out life sentences or executions for violent crimes.

15 years for a rape or a murder is ridiculous. I don't consider such people to be a part of the human race, or to be worthy of rehabilitation. Kill them all imo.

Back