♔ King Bisping in New Discussion as One of the Greatest Ever ♔

Will Bisping yet become the MW GOAT?

• Total voters
Never. Good fighter but not one the greatest.

Most wins in the UFC. Most headlined events. As much as sherdog would like you to believe, never ducked a fight in his life. Constantly active. Beat the MW goat and maybe the p4p goat in a stand up fight over 5 rounds, where as DC couldn't stand with him for half a round after he'd gassed despite being a weight class above. Bisping is fucking under rated.

Hahahahaha. I thought this was a troll at first. Bisping isn't even the GOAT gatekeeper let alone official GOAT. And yes I realise he is champion, but for all you bisping nuthuggers think long and hard about it because bisping probably loses to anyone in the top 5 and Mabye even 10

Already beaten a top 10 and a top 5
So fuck off Buddeh

Bisping is the MW goat !!!

If Mir deserves to be in the HOF then so does Bisping. Both are journeymen and neither belong there. Joke.
You need to look at the meaning of the term journeyman. . . 31 wins with 7 defeats, TUF winner, current reigning champion, top ranked MW in the world. P4P top ten fighter currently (on many lists) and more wins in UFC history than any other fighter. . . . Your post is a joke

Already is

He'd beat GSP too
And Jones if the fight was in the uk

Great article, for me he's tye second best middle weight ever. not quite git one facet thats extraordinaripy strong, but is one of the most well rounded fighters out there.

Guy receives more undue hate and criticism than any other fighter.

WAR ping, WAR

I'm a Bisping fan. But I thought he lost to Hendo.

That said, f**k it, the history books will have it as a win and he now has the potential to be GOAT

I'm a Bisping fan. But I thought he lost to Hendo.

That said, f**k it, the history books will have it as a win and he now has the potential to be GOAT

Not this shit again..... He did not lose that fight. A couple good hits will give you the round not the whole fight.

Mike won that fair n square.

He already is the MW Goat. Mmathematically, it has been proven.

Bisping > Rockhold > Weidman
Bisping > Silva
Bisping > Hendo > Cavalcante > Romero > Jacare
Bisping > Rockhold > Bisping

He's already beaten the previous MW Goat, along with all other top fighters either directly or indirectly.

The only worthwhile argument is if he is the overall P4P GOAT...

Bisping > Hendo > Fedor
Bisping > Hamill > Jones
Bisping > Silva
Bisping > Puberty > Mousejohnson

He's not close to being GOAT, and despite all his blustering I guess he knows it because he's trying his best to only fight people on the cusp of retirement as champ. He had one fortunate punch in an undeserved title shot against a complacent champion and his time in the spotlight will be over should he face anybody in the top 10 at MW.

He already is a legend. Also, he is currently the MW goat. Yet, no MW will surpass what Andy has done anytime soon. Say Michael does, it would be amazing but I highly doubt it.

Most wins in the UFC. Most headlined events. As much as sherdog would like you to believe, never ducked a fight in his life. Constantly active. Beat the MW goat and maybe the p4p goat in a stand up fight over 5 rounds, where as DC couldn't stand with him for half a round after he'd gassed despite being a weight class above. Bisping is fucking under rated.

Never ducked a fight until he became champ. Now he's ducking entire divisions.

Saying he would lose to this fighter and lose to that fighter means fuck all.

It only means something if he actually fights then loses.

As for MW, well the problem here is that Silva owned the division for so long in the UFC.

After that is Weidmann as champ with defences against Silva, Machida, and Belfort.

Then Franklin defended against Loiseau and Nate Quarry.

Just by beating Rockhold and defending against Hendo he probably has the 3rd best Resume already as a MW champ in the UFC.

New poll coming tomorrow "Will Bisping grow wings and fly to Mars? Y/N important vote"

not to mention a fairly disagreeable human being
Casually referring to Bisping like he's some kind of rapist child molester just because he's a bit of an asshole.

Back