• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

$1,000 in your pocket right now, what gun you buying?

normal_Uzi_Girls_With_Guns_Asian_Theme_Desktop_Wallpapers_Vvallpaper_net.jpg

Pssssst, Trade you a Midget for your Asian Doll?

minigun0cs.gif

Out of what you mentioned, the gp100 with a spring kit and a bunch of ammo would be my choice.

For me personally, I'd get that Larry vickers edition glock 17 and a shitload of ammo.

Or

That gp100 Wiley clapp edition

Or

The ruger Kodiak backpacker 44mag

I think I might change my choice. This would stretch the budget by a couple hundred though.

Wilson Combat 92G

wilson-combat-beretta-92g-brigadier-tactical-2.jpg

9mmberetta92wilsoncombat2_zps4f4cf4a8.jpg

Im in the market for a concealed carry pistol.....
id be tempted to hunt down a lightly used Kimber compact, but in the end id probably get a springfield XDs 3.3 in 9mm and use the rest to buy another knife.

I hate my Beretta. Not sure even Wilson could fix it up enough for me to like it...

My buddy has a 92 A1 and while there some things about it I'm not the biggest fan of I still like it and shoot it pretty well. So I can only imagine I would like the WC even more.

Last edited:
I think I might change my choice. This would stretch the budget by a couple hundred though.

Wilson Combat 92G

wilson-combat-beretta-92g-brigadier-tactical-2.jpg

9mmberetta92wilsoncombat2_zps4f4cf4a8.jpg

I came in here to post this lol. Although, Id take the top one. The bottom pic is a reworked M9/92FS. The top is a 92G(decocker only, no safety) on a Brigadier slide. The sad thing is, it'd probably be a safe queen/investment piece, so I might need to buy two if I wanted to shoot it lol. Years back, I could've bought a Beretta Steel I(SAO, vertec frame/barrel w/ frame mounted safety) for $1k. Theyre about $2200 NIB now

16kpbu8.jpg

2cdwso6.jpg

5 Hi Points and ammo
or
8 Mosin Nagants and ammo!

I'd have to go with the HK VP9 or Glock 43 to continue my 9MM collection. I do want a HK45 so any of those 3.

For a long gun - living in NY means no more "assault rifles" so I'd go with a Mossberg MVP in .308.

I came into a little money, so i am trying to decide what gun i would like to buy next.

Living in California, my options will have no more than 10 rounds, and so far they are:

* Ruger GP100 3 inch, and a shit load of ammo.
* Sig Sauer 1911, SS with Tac Rail.
* CZ 75 Compact , and a shit load of ammo.
* Beretta 92fs, and some ammo.

Thoughts on these, and what would be your gun(s) of choice?

I also live in Cali and suffer from the same dilemna. GP100 is a boss, id get mine with a 4" barrel though. Im very familair with the 92fs and it would be my choice out of your 3 semiautos. Easy to clean, very reliable and battle tested. I also like the Springfield XD series. They have some with 3, 4 and 5 inch barrels. I wanna Glock 30sf next. 45 calibre, 10 rounds and Glock rep. Should get it in July for my bday.

I came into a little money, so i am trying to decide what gun i would like to buy next.

Living in California, my options will have no more than 10 rounds, and so far they are:

* Ruger GP100 3 inch, and a shit load of ammo.
* Sig Sauer 1911, SS with Tac Rail.
* CZ 75 Compact , and a shit load of ammo.
* Beretta 92fs, and some ammo.

Thoughts on these, and what would be your gun(s) of choice?

Im a big fan of the 1911. In my opinion its the best well rounded handgun to date.

I'd probably build a C7A2 clone.

Back