1 fighter you have never seen in a bad fight

Robbie Lawler is my 1st thought. I'm sure over a lengthy career like his, he probably has some duds. That's who I got though.
Unfortunately lately he's popped out some shitty fights, between the Colby fight, RDA fight and even Hendricks 2 kinda sucked.
Vs Diaz 2 was awesome though

The classic example is Forrest, people just loved him win or lose.

She won a tough fight against a foe that had not lost in 8 years before fighting Rose and it was an entertaining fight.
I did not find it entertaining at all. I thought it was kinda a sloppy dull fight. I usually do find her entertaining though to be fair, I think she's very talented, and I think Zhang is as well.
I thought she lost on top of it, but oh well
<Fedor23>

That fight was still great, just not how Fedor fans like.

Monson and Arona sucked though. People also completely ignore how much he just laid on Cro Cop. That fight was like 80% Fedor on top but all they ever remember is the first like 5 minutes of striking.
Not being from the Pride era, when I went back and watched that fight after hearing how it's possible the greatest fight in history, I couldn't see it. Like you said, there was a lot of Fedor on top and that's the majority of the fight. It gets too much praise in my opinion.

I know people don’t like the dude, but win or lose Rockhold is always a must see for me

It's probably (and hopefully) been said but Chris Lytle

Probably no long tenured fighter can fit this criteria....they all have stinkers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back