1 shot in Hamilton: Post #68 paramedics charged with failure to provide the necessities of life

doesn't sound like a hate crime

do you have the original sized pic of your av? that shit is hilarious
i was just lol'ing at his AV right before I read your post.
Is it shooped?

Yeah who knows. I'd probably guess small caliber handgun like a .22 was used, maybe there wasn't much blood, maybe victim seemed fine other than having difficulty breathing, negligence, poor training, paramedics were dicks and didn't believe him, a combination of those things, etc.

Best I got:

https://i.imgur.com/sxMqlwM.jpg
That is the best punched face I've ever seen.

Waiting for the media to label this a "hate crime".

Time to kill two birds with one stone, but confusingly from opposite directions, look at how terrible socialized medical care is in Canada, and we must outlaw pellet guns in Canada for the children (but then only outlaws will have pellet guns).
In Canada, air guns over 500fps do require the same license to acquire as firearms. Also, if this was a high power air gun, it would be an air rifle. I feel like buddy would have seen the guy packing a long gun and thought twice about interfering.
This was in canada
We've got Canadian dope fiends too, friend.

Waiting for the media to label this a "hate crime".

cbc was chomping at the bit to make this canada's charlottesville, then the killer's middle name became public and the case has all but vanished from the media

cbc was chomping at the bit to make this canada's charlottesville, then the killer's middle name became public and the case has all but vanished from the media
"King is described as a white male with a medium to darker complexion, black hair and a medium build. His hair was long, in a ponytail wrapped at the top of his head at the time of the incident."

Lol

From: http://www.chch.com/two-hamilton-paramedics-face-criminal-charges-death-yosif-al-hasnawi/

Two Hamilton paramedics face criminal charges in the death of Yosif Al-Hasnawi

After a seven month investigation we now know the identities of the the two Hamilton paramedics who responded to the deadly shooting of Yosif Al-Hasnawi last December.

They have been charged criminally, after the 19 year-old was shot while trying to help someone outside his mosque.

Witnesses alleged the paramedics took too long to treat Yosif Al-Hasnawi and transport him here to St. Joseph’s claiming they accused the teen of acting like his wounds were worse than they were.

Niagara Police conducted a lengthy investigation as there were some questions about the involvement of Hamilton Police, and have now charged the two Hamilton paramedics with with failure to provide the necessities of life. The first of it’s kind in Ontario.

Hamilton Police have made two arrests in the shooting: 19 year old Dale Burningsky King is charged with second-degree murder and 20 year-old James Matheson is charged with accessory after the fact to murder.

Posteraro says, “the blame lies at the hands of the two men who are incarcerated not at the hands of the paramedics that have done their best under very difficult circumstances on the evening of December 2nd.”

CHCH reached out to the Al-Hasnawi family. His mother welcomed the charges saying she has faith in the justice system that everyone responsible would be charged and held accountable.

His father and two brothers filed a $10 million civil lawsuit in January against Hamilton’s paramedics. It also names Hamilton Police, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton and the two men charged with second degree murder and accessory after the fact.

The two paramedics are due to appear in court Septemebr 11th.

As for the charges the two paramedics face they are precedent setting and significant, carrying a maximum sentence of 5 years.

The Ministry of Health investigation continues and they could face charges under the ambulance act.

Back