10 more days and we get to see Gus finish what he started

I hope gus eyepokes first, and then again, and again.

Because Jon is better pretty much everywhere, that's how. You do realize rematches rarely go like the first fight. Gus might win this fight with a flash KO or something but I wouldn't bet on it. Bones is one of the best to ever do it. He's 11-0 in title fights.

I don’t think Jones is going to be doing much of a feeling out process this time. I think he is going to come out there aggressive looking to land something big or close that distance and get this guy down. Hurt him with some nasty Jones elbows. No feeling out process. Attack him.

If i was jon, the most important aspects of his fight with gus are his boxing and his cardio....pretty sure he knows this, given he's training with some russian boxer...I think he knows he's not getting gus down...so it's going to be a kickboxing match...and jon's boxing was his weak point in their last fight...if he can improve on that...i see a clean win for him.

I think you are going to be 100% surprised when you see Bones get Gus down. The last thing Jones wants to do is have another 5 round stand up war with Gustafsson. He stands with DC because DC is midget height. Look at the OSP fight, he body slammed OSP in that fight 3 times.

I don’t think Jones is going to be doing much of a feeling out process this time. I think he is going to come out there aggressive looking to land something big or close that distance and get this guy down. Hurt him with some nasty Jones elbows. No feeling out process. Attack him.

I 100% agree.

Gus is going to get shit on before the laminate

Real G’s will be pointing and laughing at you for this prediction

A new super star will be born that day and his name is Alexander GoStopHimSon. I told you Al was going to whoop on lee and you all thought I was a crazy, a noob white belt is how I was ridiculed, not knowing I have been a member on sherdog for a LONG time. I am not new to this game folks. I have many years on sherdog. My next prediction that will be on point is Gus Finishing Jones.

Mark my words, bump this thread, GoStopHimSon' name will be written on stone, etch a sketch, chalk board, paper, it doesnt matter. HE WILL WIN!!!!!!!

Over 11 years of MMA watching and studying.
This answers a question I asked you earlier! You are actively trying to make yourself sound stupid, no way somebody with your extensive experience and berry smart credentials could truly be this dumb. Your opinion that Gus will win however is valid as it is an opinion, where it went awry is when you claimed he will finish what he started. Facts read Gus lost the first fight, if he is to finish that then you are implying he will be finished this time? Or lose more decisively?

i'll be back to shame once Gus gets rolled in the meantime
tenor.gif

So, if he loses is he gonna have that triangle tatt fixed???...beta

This answers a question I asked you earlier! You are actively trying to make yourself sound stupid, no way somebody with your extensive experience and berry smart credentials could truly be this dumb. Your opinion that Gus will win however is valid as it is an opinion, where it went awry is when you claimed he will finish what he started. Facts read Gus lost the first fight, if he is to finish that then you are implying he will be finished this time? Or lose more decisively?

Are you stupid? What makes you think I felt Jones won their last fight? i actually feel he lost that fight, so yeah I do feel Gus is going to finish what he started. Just cause you agree with what the judges decided doesnt mean everyone else has to.

I'd love nothing more than for Gus to beat that dickhead into the living death, but it just ain't gonna happen homie, life just ain't fair like that.

>>>predicts one fight right, which you always have a 50% chance of being right

>>>suddenly thinks he knows a fucking thing about mma

Finish what he started.....haha, are you saying he is going to retire after a great career of always coming up second best in a 2 man competition?

Gus record against black Americans:

Jones: loss. Ran away and mentally folded last two rounds

DC: loss.

Rumble: flatlined in 1 round, cried and considered retirement

Davis: loss.

Back