100, 200, 300; which monumental UFC card was the most stacked from top to bottom?

Which UFC card was the most stacked?

• Total voters
100, 300, 200.
It's the only card that was big enough for GSP to defend his title as co-main, that alone speaks volumes as to how huge that card was. JJ was put on the prelims for exposure, the UFC knew they had a star in him.
300 is a great card stacked top to bottom that will age like fine wine.
If 200 had gone along as was planned with Diaz/McGregor and Jones/Cormier, it would have won out on entertainment alone, but alas. Every 9 months or so I forget who headlined 200.

UFC 100 was before my days in this sport but it looks absolutely fantastic on paper. #1

UFC 200 alot of money was won on Amanda and Brock. #2

UFC 300 looks a bit meh but I think that's because of how good 299 was. #3

100 was the most top heavy for sure with Brock/Mir 2 and then GSP as the co main. The rest of that card was good, but nothing compared to 200 and 300. As @blaseblase pointed out, the undercard in hindsight looks better than it actually was at the time.

200 had the last minute fuckery for the main event(s), but still had a tremendously stacked card all together. Frankie vs Aldo for the title as the 2nd fight on the main card is nuts.

300 has a better main event then 200 (obviously) but it still just feels a little bit thrown together. It  pales in comparison to the sheer magnitude of the Brock/Mir rematch. The size, the story, the characters, two titles, etc. Like 200 though, it is an absurdly stacked under card.

200>300>>100

200 and 300 are close but 300 has one more WMMA fight (as well as them being obnoxiously spread throughout the card) so 200 wins, as petty as that is.

Last edited:
200 before Bones v DC was eliminated.

300 is likely most stacked p4p. 200 is still close.

100 while it gets remembered as the greatest wasn't nearly on paper.

UFC 100 on Sherdog - Brock Madness

UFC 200 on Sherdog - Conor and Jones Fallout Madness

UFC 300 on Sherdog - How awful UFC 300 is Madness?

100 was good on paper and gave us some memorial moments and the bisping template. 300 is probably the worst on paper. Will have to see how it turns out.

SO true, it was a legit milestone. It was do or die through to at least UFC 40, but still a tiny amount of profit.

Now we have UFC 300, which is actually like the UFC's 700th event.
100%, i would even say it wasn't until the late 40s UFCs to where they finally were turning around. then obviously, with the ultimate fighter, that finale fight was the end that put them over. but to reach 100 was a true legitimate milestone, an ode to the work ethic, against all odds business acumen, all of that shit. UFC 300 just feels like another event. the marketing, the poster, the just general level of excitement, no "big" stars like the previous eras, it just feels like another somewhat rushed card, full of hope, but in the end delivering the status quo.

When the main event was changed from McGregor/Diaz + Jones/DC > DC/Silva + Brock/Hunt. Nunes/Tate just so happened to be the only legit title fight to headline.
They didn't need a legit title fight to headline hence the original headliner you mentioned and given that brock was there.
I still don't know what this magic was other than reshuffling the card

They didn't need a legit title fight to headline hence the original headliner you mentioned and given that brock was there.
I still don't know what this magic was other than reshuffling the card
Magic was pulling Brock/Hunt out of no where. Brock could sell a PPV even today if he hopped on board by himself. Then Anderson Silva could sell a PPV at that time and he came last minute. Not many names on 300 can hold a PPV alone. Like if you just took the fight booked and filled it with a nobody card underneath, it wouldn't get good buys.

Yoshihiro-Akiyama-1970-01-01-07.jpg

Any Questions?

Thank you for my new desktop pic

{<redford}

the first time ive noticed jim miller on all three, that man is a legend.

For me it’s

200 was almost amazing but the card fell apart and that yellow canvas is ugly af for the UFC. I was not too hyped for 100 too tbh. Did not care much for Lesnar and GSP was so much better than anyone else I only ever picked against him hoping to see something new happen in the division

I think 300 is stacked. Not the same name power as Lesnar or GSP but to me the matchups are way better

300 by far, like even if Jones was on 100, he was up against Jake O'Brien so that's not a stacked matchup

300 only really has two bad matchups - Nickal vs Brundage and Figueiredo vs Garbrandt. The rest are quite close in terms of betting odds

rose tinted? I watched UFC 100 live, that card was stacked lol
Yeah I've watched every numbered event live since UFC 48 and 100 was not that great. Brock was what 3 fights into his career? I'm not a GSP fan and knew that was an easy win so that was a hard pass. I love Hendo so that fight was the shit. Jon Fitch? Next! I enjoyed the Sexyama fight and Jones on the prelims was good. That card was mid. 200 was better and 300 will be better than that if all goes to plan.

100. 200 the main card waa a bit underwhelming. Spuder DC was a sparring match, had me conspiring if it was a gentlemans agreement not to go hard, Anderson was a late replacement.
Main even nobody cared bout Nunes then.

Back