10am local time cards in Vegas reminding us this a bush league

People in Vegas get 7pm main card starts for PPV's on the regular! I don't want to hear it.

Because a card at 10am is both absurdly early for local time and the headliner fights featruing euros will be at 1am
This is specifically a criticism of shitty Apex UFC Office junk fights, not of arena cards in other timezones where fans and people actually tune in.
Trust me in Europe they have it way worse so I would stop whining.

Oh I don't mean the fat oafs tuning in at 11am
I'm talking about making pro fighters wake up at 5am for a bout that will determine their entire career trajectory for shitty pay with no discernable audience either on tv or in person.

Is it any different from making fighters wait until after midnight to fight? you are just assuming these guys dont wake up super early.

Is it any different from making fighters wait until after midnight to fight? you are just assuming these guys dont wake up super early.
Or barely sleep. They don't fight on your time just because you have yard work to do lol

Were you deprived of oxygen at some point?
1:00am is not catering to europeans lol. 8-10pm would be
I cannot believe I'm arguing with someone who thinks a card featuring Sergei Spivak and Cutelaba is proof of big brain UFC scheduling to reap a huge european ratings windfall on a card held in an office complex in suburban Las Vegas.
That lame card got more pull by European viewers than it would by US cry babies whiners like you. Make sure to post butt-hurt threads everytime a fight is on a a time you find "strange". And make sure you don´t learn what perspective is or gain any while you´re at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back