13 year old gang-raped in Colorado...

Actually it can be. The victim of the rape can live and replay it every day for the rest of their life. The one that's murdered won't remember it.
Women are incredible adept at forgetting sexual encounters ever happened. They evolved that.

Women are incredible adept at forgetting sexual encounters ever happened. They evolved that.

I think that's just when telling you about dude's they've slept with in the past.

I've know a girl that was raped and went on to lead a normal live, but I also know some end up with emotional issues and/or substance abuse issues. And occasionally some of them commit suicide.

Cause I was there with Billy Jacobs, and I raped his mom too
And now the Devil follows me everywhere that I go
In fact, I'm sure he's standin' among one of you at my shows
And every street cypher, listenin' to little thugs flow
He could be standin' right next to you, and you wouldn't know
The Devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked
White, brown, yellow and black — color is not restricted
You have a self-destructive destiny when you're inflicted
And you'll be one of God's children that fell from the top
There's no diversity, because we're burnin' in the melting pot
So when the Devil wants to dance with you, you better say never
Because a dance with the Devil might last you forever

Wtf is that supposed to mean? This should not about political or racial affiliation. Besides when it comes to sentencing self hating white liberal or otherwise don't seem to be a problem when it comes to AA defendants.

Dude... self loathing whites have very low expectations of blacks. They call it "the soft bigotry of low expectations"

whose peers? these specific people or??
listen sweetheart, i would of made the same comment, if those guys in the mugshot were white, Asian, Indian ,grays or reptilians. thugs, regardless of culture, don't have a high moral standard for themselves or their friends.

How upset are you now?

listen sweetheart, i would of made the same comment, if those guys in the mugshot were white, Asian, Indian ,grays or reptilians. thugs, regardless of culture, don't have a high moral standard for themselves or their friends.

How upset are you now?
I wasn't upset in the first place. If the point is that people who engage in criminal behavior together usually don't hold each other to a high moral standard then how interesting of a point is that? Of course a group of people who gang raped a 13 year old don't hold themselves or their friends to a high moral standard. You cracked the case.

I'm just saying that when it comes to convictions and sentencing this so called soft bigotry of low expectations doesn't exist. In fact it's quite the opposite.

It doesn't lend itself to such an arena.

SLWL make excuses for poor behavior and excuses for self destructive tendencies. To me that's racist and disgusting

It doesn't lend itself to such an arena.

SLWL make excuses for poor behavior and excuses for self destructive tendencies. To me that's racist and disgusting
What excuses and how does that translate to conviction rates and sentencing for African American defendants.

You cereal ? You don't hear the excuses trotted out by these degenerates ?
I will ask again how do these "excuses" translate to conviction rates and sentencing for African American defendants?

What excuses and how does that translate to conviction rates and sentencing for African American defendants.

Even that bastion of conservatism The HuffPo wrote about it. Even #woke blacks are offended by these slime balls

I will ask again how do these "excuses" translate to conviction rates and sentencing for African American defendants?

Um... I stated already it's not applicable there. Try taking of the SJW goggles and read what I'm writing. Seems you're also hinting at that sentencing disparity crap.

Back