'15-16 NBA Offseason Discussion v3 - What do the Lakers have up their sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
****s got past the second round last year. thanks for your tacit concession that they will indeed have gotten worse LOL. a summer for the ages LMAO!!!

Much rather get worse but still be a contender for the next season than have no clue about what my starting 5 will be and be stuck with an overpaid chucker LMAO.

Proving your point? Lol

Lol. Not surprised you didn't get it.

Not the first and won't be the last

r3B0CEg.gif

Robin Lopez official to Knicks is 4/54 per Woj

if DeCandre doesn't go to the clips, maybe things could turn around and Flippers could convince Robin Lo. Would be a good fit I suppose.

Thing is I think RoLo has already verbally committed to the Bricks, would be a 200% asshole move from him.

Much rather get worse but still be a contender for the next season than have no clue about what my starting 5 will be and be stuck with an overpaid chucker LMAO.

lol the only time hawks fans show up to watch is when they're cheering for true and chanting mvp

find a vid of lakes fans doing that for a ****s player and i will double my relief pledge for your people's next earthquake LMAO

damn, a cat from the ATL fanbase, notoriously the most shitty in the entire NBA, is going in on Lakers fans????? Respect

Hawks shouldn't have resigned Millsap IMO. He has the tentative skills to be their goto guy offensively, but in the playoffs he struggled immensely when D was actually played on him. He's not a true Star, and that's their main problem: they have no star player. If anything, Teague is the one most likely to assume that role, b/c his mentatlity. They are the closest team to the Pistons team that won in title against the Lakes, but they don't the Billups/Hamilton that will take over consistently. They have a buch of Tayshaun Princes, so to speak

That, and come playoff time, bazemore absolutely needs more playing time over Korver.

he just eviscerated the Hawks in that second vid, even w/ good D being played, just beautiful

if DeCandre doesn't go to the clips, maybe things could turn around and Flippers could convince Robin Lo. Would be a good fit I suppose.

Thing is I think RoLo has already verbally committed to the Bricks, would be a 200% asshole move from him.

Clips don't have any cap space to sign anyone else, even if decandre leaves

id be extremely worried if was a clips fan, which i kinda am. deandre cleans up a lot in the pt, and somehow is the most amazing backpusher when boarding w/o ever being called for it. he makes a substantial difference down low, and also takes away tremendously from BG's iso game, since he was favorite target for blake dishes

i already said slippers finish 7 or 8 without dj (will bump this, believe that)

Lol Palis is back to being perma-rustled, poor guy

id be extremely worried if was a clips fan, which i kinda am. deandre cleans up a lot in the pt, and somehow is the most amazing backpusher when boarding w/o ever being called for it. he makes a substantial difference down low, and also takes away tremendously from BG's iso game, since he was favorite target for blake dishes

The trio isn't working so if he goes, I wouldn't be too worried. It's not like they made it to the Finals last year. They were in the same situation when VDN was the coach. They can try something new.

In all honesty Kaderp is the Cankers/Koobytard I like the most out of the trifecta...
Doesnt' mean it won't be a bloodbath you son of a bish caulksucker china money dumb dildo

I like the Bucks' chances this year. Never thought I would say this but I think that Kidd is doing a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back