'15-16 NBA Offseason Discussion v3 - What do the Lakers have up their sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple sauces will be bagging groceries by the end of the weekend.

Lol he gets more and more pathetic each and every year. It's hilarious because he doesn't know he's the laughing stock of ESPN along with Skip, but at least Skip knows people think he's a joke. Broussard still thinks he's a top journalist.

Skip is a troll and knows it, he also gets ratings. Broussard doesn't. To me, it is honestly hilarious how LeBron decided to go with SI instead of ESPN. I don't think LBJ liked the 'look' ESPN gave him, or whatever.

I certainly loved it. One of the best days of last summer.

Kanter hit the jackpot, he went from starting C on Utah to being benched, then getting traded to an injury riddled OKC team where he was featured as the #2 option, playing the best ball of his career for six weeks. He almost got a max deal out of it.

OKC has to match that or they can kiss Durcant good bye.

sauces is the only guy who takes himself serious

Forgot about Wilbon, he's fucking tragic. And him and that other fat black guy are racist as shit.

that'd be the one, couldn't think of his name for some reason.

Whitlock reminds me of Family Guy's caricature of fat people

Apparently if OKC matches the Kanter deal they will probably have to pay luxury tax next year. Lets see if they're still cheap.

Lmfao@blazzers being run by monkeys. Max contract for some 150lb can!

GIFEncoder%202_zpscau3sqay.gif~original

Kanter might be on Kevin loves level as a defender. He can,score and,get boards, but is astonishingly bad on D a,d ruins spacing

He's like a less skilled Carlos boozer essentially, without the 5 pushing fouls every game

Thunder have a hard choice.

If they choose not to match, the Thunder would have 14 players under contract and be about $2.5 million under the luxury tax line. If they did match the offer sheet, they’d be looking at more than $26 million in luxury taxes, in addition to the extra $16.4 million of salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back