'15-16 NBA Offseason Discussion v4 - Lol @ Cuban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztjU9y62RDn8E_G2YaYbugm3IJahE4y0DVB4GrxyYHZpE0f5u8uw5UbLSzsKql0EY7QnuukxxI_6Ix6sC0MTnFbZ6CK45O7tOUE6T-mIRdb53m5cK0EcBpTZ0kD2VpbV3UKLjqrfa3Hdespxxg89bt1U6j340pWP1i2fdCmhKx4V-5-OlyyA2NRpT67MPmbyDDI=w506-h379

ztjU9y62RDn8E_G2YaYbugm3IJahE4y0DVB4GrxyYHZpE0f5u8uw5UbLSzsKql0EY7QnuukxxI_6Ix6sC0MTnFbZ6CK45O7tOUE6T-mIRdb53m5cK0EcBpTZ0kD2VpbV3UKLjqrfa3Hdespxxg89bt1U6j340pWP1i2fdCmhKx4V-5-OlyyA2NRpT67MPmbyDDI=w506-h379

I'll take your bet

I was proving a point of you claiming to take something to the bank then adding on conditions

Her culote is outrageous. She just "helped" me get the pin off the back of a router....

Backyard for days. Acrage

TS4hMXB.gif

Latina ass :D :D

Latinas also have wonderful skin, always soft and nice! You better go hard in the paint Gunther, if j00 know what I mean eh eh am i right? HEHEH

is she first generation?

yeah, my chick is mexican. love the red posole she makes. also makes some bomb ass chilaquiles for breakfast.

Yeah she's first generation. All of her family that is here now went through the process legally after years of having to go back and forth.

ohhhh yeah man chilaquiles as well! good shit man

dSRoRUJ.gif

I'll take your bet

Good.

I was proving a point of you claiming to take something to the bank then adding on conditions

And yet you didn't, because you probably didn't really understand the claim - but you should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself!

Hey wlu!

2n8q5ug.jpg

lol, what the hell is that. egg, bone, messed up tortilla, crumbs and lettuce?

It's the Passover seder plate you culture-less bastards.

Very well, if that didn't cause you to salivate, behold...

Gefilte-FIsh1.jpg

God that show was good.

[YT]lTr-Nui1tDg[YT]

[YT]xg4QEIDgnc4[YT]

We finally see eye to eye on something Blart my dude

I just laughed myself to tears watching this compilation of "that's what she said"

The one with Oscar made me lose it "That's what he said. Right? Because of gay?"

This is also good, just shows how much they nailed it with the casting and how Steve Carell made the character

We finally see eye to eye on something Blart my dude

I just laughed myself to tears watching this compilation of "that's what she said"

The one with Oscar made me lose it "That's what he said. Right? Because of gay?"

This is also good, just shows how much they nailed it with the casting and how Steve Carell made the character

I just literally watched the second video. I have all seasons dloaded and watched so every once in awhile the wife and I will watch a random season and laugh our asses off every time. Watching the compilation now

Whoah this might occupy my viewing tonight

2hrs of Office bloopers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back