2 days ago it was "I'm stuck in Russia"

An MMA fan with objectivity! holy shit, I'm taking screen shots of the OP. almost can't believe it.

I haven't seen anyone 100% prove that he was offered a private jet to fly to the US, I haven't seen one official source say this, so you guy's are calling Khabib a duck for no reason, the card wasn't/isn't going to happen anyways.

Guys, pandemic. Cut everyone some slack. It's just not worth it anymore until this is over.

Sure, he probably should have personally sent you a handwritten letter as well apologizing for the inconvenience of the cage fight you were looking forward to being delayed during a global pandemic. I want my cage fights and I don't care if someone has to risk their health flying all over the world during a pandemic and not seeing their family with a new baby for half a year for a fight that can't happen anyway.

source.gif
My point was that your excuse differed from his explanation retard

The event should just be postponed. The scarey thing is these forums will just get more sherdoggy as there is no MMA to watch.

The event should just be postponed. The scarey thing is these forums will just get more sherdoggy as there is no MMA to watch.
They already went full retard today unfortunately

I wouldn't want to fight+travel during a Pandemic either. People blaming him are absolute morons.

You're not a cage fighter. Your a poossssy like the rest of us. Khabib is not a real champion. He is play it safe fraud who won less than a handful of fights against legitimate opponents all of whom he had a clear stylistic advantage. I feel he still had stylistic advantage over Tony but for some reason he is extremely scared of Tony.

I always believed Gaejthe was going to be the one to expose Khabib. Never thought he would expose himself without even.fighting.

I think the real reason for him not wanting no fight now, is because he traveled to many times now, and to travel back to US is a huge deal right now, and he was already sure that the fight won't be happening so, he did not cut weight for the past few days, and it will be very difficult for him to cut weight again for this short period of time, and to train where? In the hotel room?
More than that, if he'll come to US, he'll probably will be in quarantine, how will he train and where?
So, now, he doesn't want to come, as it for sure will effect his performance, and he does not want to loose because of the situation.

lol bro, no.
Habib ain't fucking scared, did you see those promos? He was totally alpha and not phased one bit. he doesn't even see tony as a threat.

Lmao already in place. Go ahead and provide a shred of evidence, otherwise stop wasting our time.

Yeah, you gossipy lil bish. Not you MM808, but the other guy. Fuq’ lil bishass.

I don't blame him for not wanting to travel. It was apparent as soon as he left the US that the fight was off because he wouldn't travel imo. I don't blame him for the fight being off again, but I can see why some people would.
On the other hand, if this was Conor McGregor, and he had acted in the same manner Khabib has, those who are vehemently defending Khabib and refuse to accept any criticism of their idol, would have an absolute field day and would slaughter McGregor. It's the hypocrisy that annoys me.

And then he was given access to a private jet where he isn't "stuck in Russia" anymore but today it's "I don't want to leave for health /safety reasons" basically.

As a huge Khabib fan, I think he deserves some criticism his way because of this. It's the inconsistency in his reasoning I have a problem with.

If right off the bat, he said he doesn't want to fight or go anywhere out of Russia because of how serious this pandemic has gotten, I'd totally understand. But his initial reason was that he is stuck in Russia which now is being exposed as a coverup excuse because now that he can leave Russia, he still denies to fight.

Love u Khabib,
but that shit WEAK son.
it all started with khabobs first failed weight cut

As a huge Khabib fan, I think he deserves some criticism his way because of this. It's the inconsistency in his reasoning I have a problem with.

That is put mildly. He is a similar diva to McGregor and in some instances even much worse.

...and just what is he supposed to do when he gets to the US dumbarses? They have stopped sporting events in the country ? Wheres he going to fight?
Fark me there are some stupid people on this forum , either that or just trolls....

Good job TS, you're a real Einstein.
Let's all make up and believe some unsubstantiated information on Khabib and collectively blame him for it.

Not sure you understand that there are travel restrictions in effect almost everywhere on this planet in order mitigate a pandemic, let alone the risk of getting infected and transmitting the disease.
But what does it matter, clearly Khabib's fault.

Nothing in the article says that Khabib has declined this private jet option. Should this be an option if the ufc 249 location is confirmed he may well take it.

Currently Khabib doesn't have a location to fly to. He tried flying to the UAE where he was told the event would happen and now that fell through.

If Khabib does leave Russia he can't return home possibly for many months. He is not going to leave Russia when the UFC have no idea where, how and if (strong emphasis on if) the ufc can even make this event happen.

Weili zhang is still stuck in the us after being forced to train all over the world in "hotel lobbies" to defend her belt. Seems like no one took notice of it, no one even care about that...

Some people don't care if others get infected by the coronavirus or dies from it as long as the fight happens... which I hope will not

I said it before and I’ll say it again, once it didn’t happen in uae and he flew back to Russia, Khabib mentally checked out, stuffed himself to the gills with tiramisu cake. I think he initially tried. But after that didn’t happen, Khabib doesn’t wanna try anymore. He’s done. He’s gonna eat his fucking ass off, because Ramadan starts April 23rd and lasts a whole month, no eating during the day.

Idiots are only those who believe that the fight would be sanctioned if Khabib stayed in the US.
With or without audience the fight would have never been allowed in such a catastrophic pandemic.

Back