2014-15 NBA Discussion, v1 - I survived v13 and all I got was this lousy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao there was actually a cat on the Hawks' summer league team named Steve Holt

Steve Holt!

Damn playas im stoked for this draft Wednesday. Gonna get straight yao'd and takd kobe r1 haha

Respect to Kooby but dunking on teammates isn't too impressive considering his teammates are Lakes playas haha

My dude Hunter needs to do the new thread. Keep these cats on notice that he's the one true playa.

In the 'watered down' era. Who won in 07 again? Lol

Never even came close to arguing the 00s were a watered down era. Rather, the Spurs seem to snake titles away in down YEARS.

The hallmark of a defeated opponent is when they try to straw man your iron clad claims LMAO! Step away from the PC, get your general hoops knowledge up for a few years, play an actual game or two, then maybe you will find yourself in a position for me to do something other than lol hard @ your amateur analyses.

Never even came close to arguing the 00s were a watered down era. Rather, the Spurs seem to snake titles away in down YEARS.

The hallmark of a defeated opponent is when they try to straw man your iron clad claims LMAO! Step away from the PC, get your general hoops knowledge up for a few years, play an actual game or two, then maybe you will find yourself in a position for me to do something other than lol hard @ your amateur analyses.

tombstone-piledriver-hd-o.gif

avZorVq_460sa_v1.gif

survivor1.gif

bully-vs-fat-guy-o.gif

"Down years" lol

Who needs facts when you've got white knights who can post gifs?

Btw do you still use an 8 foot rim to dunk and make yourself feel special? You don't need to - you are special.

"Down years" lol

Btw do you still use an 8 foot rim to dunk and make yourself feel special? You don't need to - you are special.

33656.gif

"Down years" lol

method=get&s=superman-punch-fail-gif.gif

"Down years" lol

Miss.gif

lmao think we've seen the last of that barney cat haha

my dude hunter, peep this mang we got unstickied, put down the ming for a sec and get cracking on V2 before i do it for you playa haha respect tho

"Down years" lol

14-kid-toy-basketball-fail-basketball-fail-gifs.gif

"Down years" lol

It-Will-Be-Fun-They-Said-Jump-Fail-Gifs-15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back