>>>>2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v12: TIM DUNCAN 2013-2014 Season Edition<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I'm about to come off like an idiot but why didn't the Cavs just wait a year until Kevin Love hit free agency and then they could keep together Wiggins, Bennett, Irving and LeBron and then add Love in 2015. Would there not be enough cap space to keep all of them since Love would want a max deal? Did the Cavs really need to win this year when they could have built for the future?

There's no guarantee that Love would have joined the Cavs as a free agent. The Lakers would have a ton of cap space to sign him. I believe the Clippers could have refused their team options and had the space to sign him.

Faust shook by Batfish, like Harden guarding Nigerians

Lol at wolves dude talking that shit about love on the way out. Truth hurts

OP worthy.

BwCaEwLIEAAXNW5.jpg

He's right though. Love isn't very good at D and would rather jack up 3s. When the Cavs fail Love will get the blame

LOLBron will always get the blame. He's failed enough times and changed teams when he cant win.

Kobe era was from 2000 - 2010

Kobe's been done since 2011, from that point on Lebron has been the best, its not even close.

4 straight trip to the finals, 4 MVP's, 2 titles and counting.

Kobe & the Lakers would be lucky to make the 8th spot this year, but I don't think they will.

Kobe era was from 2000 - 2010

Kobe's been done since 2011, from that point on Lebron has been the best, its not even close.

4 straight trip to the finals, 4 MVP's, 2 titles and counting.

Kobe & the Lakers would be lucky to make the 8th spot this year, but I don't think they will.

The One true was still FAR BETTER than LRJ (LeRoids Jones) before he hurt his achilles. The stats/Wad don't lie. I speak for everyone when I say we'll take Wad's word over yours, CoDNBA. LMAO.

The One true was still FAR BETTER than LRJ (LeRoids Jones) before he hurt his achilles. The stats/Wad don't lie. I speak for everyone when I say we'll take Wad's word over yours, CoDNBA. LMAO.

Yeah he was so much better before his Achilles injury that his team was barely fighting for the playoff spot. Any team that doesn't make the playoffs have stat padders aka empty stat.

Lebron still has good 5-8 years left. He's the face of the NBA, Kobe's time is over. There's always gonna be someone before you & someone after you.

Even Shaq doesn't think Kobe is better. I'll take the 4 time champions word over a HGH abusing cans.

Yeah he was so much better before his Achilles injury that his team was barely fighting for the playoff spot. Any team that doesn't make the playoffs have stat padders aka empty stat.

Lebron still has good 5-8 years left. He's the face of the NBA, Kobe's time is over. There's always gonna be someone before you & someone after you.

The fact that he willed his team back into the playoff picture w/ one of the most injury riddled teams ever along with the worst coach/front court of all time is > than anything Juice has "achieved" in his career.

The fact that he willed his team back into the playoff picture w/ one of the most injury riddled teams ever along with the worst coach/front court of all time is > than anything Juice has "achieved" in his career.

Man, I'm all for lil fun & games here & there, but atleast be realistic.

How is Kobe "almost" putting his team in playoff picture more of a achievement than Bron winning 4 mvp's in 5 years & 2 rings

Almost don't count, because I almost dunked last night. But didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back