>>>>2014 NBA Off-Season Thread, v12: TIM DUNCAN 2013-2014 Season Edition<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty impossible to foul out when you're playing matador defense lol

People clown on the Lakers for barely making the playoffs two years ago and getting swept by the Spurs. Even better is when Kobe gets the blame even when he put up MVP quality numbers that year, perhaps his best and most efficient offensive season ever (notice I ignored D).

Putting up the best season for a 34 year old G ever (or close to Jordan, only comparable player at that age), but it doesnt matter bc they didnt do shit in the postseason? When he succeeds, hes carried or an overrated chucker apparently (what chucker has 5 rings, 2 as the main focus?), when hes efficient and doesnt have great success, hes still overrated and cant get it done.

You guys are hilarious.

OP worthy.

BwCaEwLIEAAXNW5.jpg

michael-jordan-laughs.gif

The Knicks will have a better record than the Lakers next year.

book-it_5.jpg

damn I hate to see this thread go, such a powerful OP. Well done TS.
So what should the next poll be

This was easily the worst NBA thread ever. Notice how slow the traffic was. smh.

This pole did a number on my psyche

LMAO still cant believe juice left the cHeat high and dry after forcing their draft pick and screwing Wad out of millions.

hadn't paid attention to the poll recently, but the last time I looked RR had almost caught you. How'd you pull away so thoroughly at the end there?

hadn't paid attention to the poll recently, but the last time I looked RR had almost caught you. How'd you pull away so thoroughly at the end there?

Bunch of butthurt betas from other subforums must've heard about the pole and swarmed the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back