***2015 CFB Discussion Thread v12 -Championship Saturday***

Does Clemson lose today??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, fuck Kyler, good riddance. The more I hear about the situation, the more I'm just relieved that this gong show is over. I hope Texas does get him at this point.

Get Jake coached up, let's get some juco cats in the house, and keep it moving. Sucks, but it is what it is. I've backed away from calling for Sumlin's job, but the solution for our OC problem better be Chief level or I'm gonna wanna fire him next year no matter what.

Sumlin is 17-15 in SEC play.

Imagine if both Strong and Sumlin get fired next year and there's a bidding war for Herman between Texas and TAMU.

Don't really think it would be much of a bidding war.

Nick Banks@Nick_Banks4
Doesn't matter what you did in HS you're a nobody when you step on to campus. You prove that YOU ARE somebody. Nothing is given you earn it

Germain Ifedi@GermainX1
Entitlement is such a silly beast. Welcome to 2015.

Christian Kirk‏@ChristianDavon2
I came to A&M because I love this town and University simple as that. This teams been through adversity before, we'll be alright #GigEm

Banks plays baseball, Kirk and Ifedi are football. I'm not even mad. Apparently Allen left because Kyler was being a diva and our O-Line told Kyler last night that he just needed to go ahead and transfer because they were done with him.

Nick Banks@Nick_Banks4
Doesn't matter what you did in HS you're a nobody when you step on to campus. You prove that YOU ARE somebody. Nothing is given you earn it

Germain Ifedi@GermainX1
Entitlement is such a silly beast. Welcome to 2015.

Christian Kirk‏@ChristianDavon2
I came to A&M because I love this town and University simple as that. This teams been through adversity before, we'll be alright #GigEm

Banks plays baseball, Kirk and Ifedi are football. I'm not even mad. Apparently Allen left because Kyler was being a diva and our O-Line told Kyler last night that he just needed to go ahead and transfer because they were done with him.
Damn.

A guy on reddit made this and called it Beacons of Texas:

I saw that, it is really funny.

The two flagship schools of the state, falling apart at the seams. It's the goddamn twilight zone.

i think a&m would be to prideful to get another houston coach and texas gonna go after nfl guy or some other college coach making like 4-5 million and spend that 10 million they have laying around

I heard something about if he doesn't get a release from his NLI, since he wasn't on campus a full year, he loses a year just transferring. Thinking he could go JUCO and go to pro baseball in june.

So is the prediction game going to continue or not?

Anyone catch Texas/Minnesota women's volleyball on ESPNU?

A lot of hawt babes.

i think a&m would be to prideful to get another houston coach and texas gonna go after nfl guy or some other college coach making like 4-5 million and spend that 10 million they have laying around

If by "think" you mean "hope" I'm with ya.

But honestly, this shit's making me nervous. Both UT and A&M looking for coaches next year is a bad scenario for keeping Herm.

Plus, Houston's looking stacked for next year with most of their key players coming back so another double-digit win season is likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tysoncards
Back