2015 Green Bay Packers v2: Favre Week

YES!!!!!! Casey "the can" Hayward is offically a SD Charger!
God i hated seeing that guy get beat over and over. He seemed to play better later on but still.. fuck em..... And knowing my luck hes going to be playing lights out now that hes gone.

Hayward signs three year deal with the Chargers. We are knee deep at corner, so no worries there.

YES!!!!!! Casey "the can" Hayward is offically a SD Charger!
God i hated seeing that guy get beat over and over. He seemed to play better later on but still.. fuck em..... And knowing my luck hes going to be playing lights out now that hes gone.

Beat me too it, lol.

Yeah, I'm glad he's gone too. We've got Shields, Randall, Rollins and fucking Gunter. We are plenty fine.

I'm happy to have him. Our secondary is non existent outside of Verrett lol.

Since when is Hayward a can? He was the top-rated slot corner in the league in 2014 and had a good even if not great season in 2015.

I'm happy to have him. Our secondary is non existent outside of Verrett lol.

3 years for $15 millions is a huge bargain for Hayward. Hell, he got less than Tramon or House did last year. His agent needs to be fired immediately.

He's a good player just have a lot depth there. Good pickup for SD reasonable deal for them

According to rotoworld he changed agents before fa started

Heyward is no real loss. that 5 million per year can be spent on signing like 8 draft picks

He's a good player just have a lot depth there. Good pickup for SD reasonable deal for them

According to rotoworld he changed agents before fa started

His agent done fucked up. Tramon, who was 5 years older and coming off a worse season, got $2 million more a year. House, who had only started I believe two career games, got $1 million more a year.

Casey is a great slot corner and just another guy on the outside. He also blew most of the year and somehow turned it the fuck on in the yoffs. Not really stoked on him either way

Shields / Randall / Rollins / Gunter is a nasty group of corners ...aaaand 3 of them were rookies last season

I'm really excited about my boy Rollins. Gunter seems like a Cover 3 type corner, but I love his approach.

Very happy for Casey Hayward and wish him the best. His fate was essentially sealed when the the rookies stepped in and performed well.

RCB: Shields - lock
LCB: Randall - lock
Nickel/slot CB: Rollins - very high probability
Dime DB: competition spot for Gunter, Goodson, Hyde, new DBs (in that order for me atm)

His agent done fucked up. Tramon, who was 5 years older and coming off a worse season, got $2 million more a year. House, who had only started I believe two career games, got $1 million more a year.

I thought he would get like 7-8 myself. Maybe because he's pegged as a slot corner so his value dipped while the other two play outside

Also the Browns are fucking retarded and the Jags always overpay so they can meet the salary cap floor

But this is a good deal for the Chargers, no problems with Casey I hope he does well there

Damn that Raji news. Although his play tailed off in the latter half of his career, that superbowl run where he beast'd will always be memorable. Thanks for the years of service big man!

I am taking a hiatus from the NFL and will not play during the 2016 NFL season. This decision was made after hours of conversation with close family members and mentors and considerable self-introspection and is one in which I am absolutely certain. I cannot rule out a return to the NFL in the future, but I will definitely not be playing during the 2016 season.

Didn't see it coming, but it doesn't completely surprise me. Lot of people openly wondered whether his heart was fully into football after he had all that early success

Honestly, it always seemed like Raji was just in it for the money. He kept insisting on testing the open market every year hoping to cash out on a big deal that just never came. Refusing the 2013 offered extension and resting on his laurels assuming he'd get a big payday while he slept through the 2013 season were the biggest mistakes of his life. His extension would have been worth north of 30 million and who knows how much he could have garnered on the open market if he'd tried.

Packers got a guy that didn't make it with the Dolphins and Browns. Superbowl champs next year.

Jared Cook came in for a visit today

Good athlete but can't catch... So like the opposite of Dick Rod

Yeah I heard he can't block either. Plus Jermican Finley endorsed him right when he got cut from the Stl Cans, so he can't be good

Ugh whatever they won't sign him anyways

Back