** 2016 Election Day Discussion **

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Bill Maher.

Tom Friedman is such a moron. He thinks talented people from the 3rd world are going to stop coming to the US for higher education because they will be turned off by Trump.

Watching Bill Maher.

Tom Friedman is such a moron. He thinks talented people from the 3rd world are going to stop coming to the US for higher education because they will be turned off by Trump.

I would prefer that talented people from 3rd world countries stay where they are, so that those countries might eventually no longer be considered "3rd world". It's as if we have made it morally superior to pillage poverty-stricken countries of everything that they have, to boost our own economies.

I would prefer that talented people from 3rd world countries stay where they are, so that those countries might eventually no longer be considered "3rd world". It's as if we have made it morally superior to pillage poverty-stricken countries of everything that they have, to boost our own economies.
No one forces them to go to the US. They are drawn to the US for schooling because of our superior system.

No one forces them to go to the US. They are drawn to the US for schooling because of our superior system.

But the United States can prevent them from coming in.

It is the morally valid thing to do. Yes, we can spin this to make it sound like it is a great idea for the talented people in poor countries to immigrate into the United States, but at the heart of it, you're centralizing all of world's talent into one country while taking away from everybody else.

A bit of charity and misguided militaristic and economic interventions into the "third world" cannot make up for such losses.

Also some guy named John Legend is on Maher. This guy is not smart. Axelrod and Maher are the only people with half a brain on this show.

But the United States can prevent them from coming in.

It is the morally valid thing to do.
Most of the Chinese students go back to China after their schooling completes. I would hardly refer to that as "pillaging".

Most of the Chinese students go back to China after their schooling completes. I would hardly refer to that as "pillaging".

That's another thing entirely. We are not truly talking about "immigration" in such a case, but rather a trade-off of students. Let's put it this way, if most of the Mexicans who came into the United States, went back to Mexico after having learned enough to become skilled labourers, I think Mexico would be in a better place right now.

I am glad Hillary lost....... the Leftist elements in Filipino American community should just shut up they should move to China!! they are the ones who supported Duterte.

Oh wait these peopel don't like walls right??

72997078.jpg

I don't know what these Minorities are so afraid off, Bullies? Violence I am Asian and If I am in the USA and got harassed by White Supremacists or anyone if my life is threatened I will just shoot them.

I don't give a fuck about their views as long as they don't threaten me or imposed that on me.

Yes, indeed. Trump was very humble and respectful in that speech.

Oh yes Obama is full of flash when speaks, I am no Obama Hater I like some of his ideas and policies but he rubs me as an arrogant politician who is so sure of himself.

While Trump when he tones it down and says something he sounds compassionate and re assuring that is what I got in his Victory speech he assured the people who are afraid of him that he won't kill people or mess something up so bad.

I am not in the USA I am not American

But I wish America the best, may it be the Repubs,Demoncrats or what ever I don't view the nation and its peoples thru the political spectrum.

Well I hope my Visa does not get denied hahahahha

Trump you better build that wall high cause I am going to bring a ladder to Mexico!!!!!!

The Clinton News Network strikes again!

I won't be surprised there are Muslim women who wants Trump, Muslim Women are the first victims of the Muslim fundamentalists they harass other Muslims in Western Countries for not wearing the Jihab Kebab or some shit like that.

Just look at London they harass other Muslims for being a bit "progressive"!!

This is why I think that Girl Malalla is an idiot for talking against Trump her face got blown up by the Taleban she was taken in by the British but she thinks uncontrolled immigration or tourism is good for her? So what if the Brits allowed those Taleban idiots to come to the UK and shoot her face again?

Some people are just being so contrarian and don't weigh things.

I won't be surprised there are Muslim women who wants Trump, Muslim Women are the first victims of the Muslim fundamentalists they harass other Muslims in Western Countries for not wearing the Jihab Kebab or some shit like that.

Just look at London they harass other Muslims for being a bit "progressive"!!

This is why I think that Girl Malalla is an idiot for talking against Trump her face got blown up by the Taleban she was taken in by the British but she thinks uncontrolled immigration or tourism is good for her? So what if the Brits allowed those Taleban idiots to come to the UK and shoot her face again?

Some people are just being so contrarian and don't weigh things.

I think her line of thinking would be there are so many people like her that need to get out of the war torn areas. I think she would view them compassionately and think getting them out is more important than the rather long odds of having a member of the Taleban go to the UK and shoot her.

By the way, does the Taleban even have a history of that sort of thing? Sure al-qaeda and ISIS, but I can't recall the Taleban. Maybe I am having a brain freeze.

I think her line of thinking would be there are so many people like her that need to get out of the war torn areas. I think she would view them compassionately and think getting them out is more important than the rather long odds of having a member of the Taleban go to the UK and shoot her.

By the way, does the Taleban even have a history of that sort of thing? Sure al-qaeda and ISIS, but I can't recall the Taleban. Maybe I am having a brain freeze.

yeah Taleban shoot people too they don't like any one who preaches Tolerance or Western education.

At this point I consider the Taleban,Queda,ISIS and other extreme team of Islam as one and the same.

I understand where is cumming from but a country can not be expected to take on so many immigrants in one go it will be really difficult not only for the host country but for the immigrants as well there are a ton of people who wants to immigrate to the UK not only Muslims there are ton of pips from around the world. It is simply not feasible to accept some many people entering and not being able to have background checks.

There are already enough bad people in the world any country has their population of assholes, adding more assholes to it is not helping anyone at this point.

Last edited:
I don't know what these Minorities are so afraid off, Bullies? Violence I am Asian and If I am in the USA and got harassed by White Supremacists or anyone if my life is threatened I will just shoot them.

I don't give a fuck about their views as long as they don't threaten me or imposed that on me.

These people are not afraid of white men in white hoods walking into their community and setting their homes on fire.

I reckon they are afraid of an end to the culture of receiving special treatment as a result to belonging to a minority group. An end to people catering to your will due to the fear of being labelled a racist or a sexist.

Every time that people sense that a bit of power is being taken away from them, there is fear. But we must all acknowledge that undeserved power over the other, on all sides, whether it is in favour of blacks or whites, male or female, such power has no justification. It is surely a comforting thought to be able to wear your status as a minority as a shield, much like it once was to walk around as a person belonging to the majority, but ultimately it only serves the purpose of creating division between ourselves, putting up barriers to where men and women alike could otherwise conduct dialogue as equals.

yeah Taleban shoot people too they don't like any one who preaches Tolerance or Western education.

At this point I consider the Taleban,Queda,ISIS and other extreme team of Islam as one and the same.

I was thinking specifically of cases where the Taleban infiltrate western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back