2016 MLB discussion V.2: Crowning King Harper

Sara you mad?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants are 3-8 in Cain-Peavy starts. Just giving games away, and bochy keeps saying he is keeping them in for the long haul. I don't know what he could possibly see in Peavy at this point

Giants are 3-8 in Cain-Peavy starts. Just giving games away, and bochy keeps saying he is keeping them in for the long haul. I don't know what he could possibly see in Peavy at this point
He watches 2003 highlight videos after each shitty start.

lol I mean his name was included in 2 of the 3 tweets

Holland going to throw 100 pitches in 3 innings for Texas.

lol Jays should have just kept Reyes. At least he would have been gone after 2017, gonna have to pay Tulo through 2020.

This. They went in on Tulo 2 years too late.

This. They went in on Tulo 2 years too late.
you do realize he was a major contributor for the Jays last season...in fact they (Jays) may not have made the playoffs without his offense and defense...are you that dense...

And replace him with Gavin Floyd, Jesse Chavez or Hutchison? I'll take Dickey's mediorce 200 innings.

Pfft..."mediocre"...

Dude is shit. He's a million years old, can't throw a strike to save his life, and he deflates the entire team when he's on the mound. Every time he starts, you can just feel the atmosphere change. They're just expecting to be playing from behind. I'll take a chance with Hutchison any day of the week.

And it's two-fold with Dickey too. You not only have to put up with his bullshit, but his shitty catcher has to be inserted into the line up as well. Fuck 'em both. They're jabronies.

Oh Mega Cans jimmies rustled to the moon again?

huh? Tulo is a great defender at SS.

I thought he had more errors this season. Just looked it up, and wow his defense numbers are pretty damn good this season. Don't watch the Jays, but thought i seen someone bitching about him ITT

I thought he had more errors this season. Just looked it up, and wow his defense numbers are pretty damn good this season. Don't watch the Jays, but thought i seen someone bitching about him ITT

Offensively he's been terrible since the Jays got him. But he's been a pretty elite shortstop defensively since he got into the league. No Andrelton Simmons, but he's up there.

Yeah, he had his first error as a Jay like last week, or something. Guy has been amazing in the field.

So is his defense worth his lack of offense with that amount of money/years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back