2016 MLB discussion V.2: Crowning King Harper

Sara you mad?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday will be a big day for Shelby Miller. If the Braves knock him around, then he's doomed.

A fastball pitcher in a Hitters park. He was doomed as soon as he was traded to Arizona.

A fastball pitcher in a Hitters park. He was doomed as soon as he was traded to Arizona.
His ERA is higher on the road - 9.82 ERA. Small sample size but those road starts at SF and SD, pitcher parks.

Even Miller at his peak value isn't worth what Arizona gave up, now that he's seemingly regressed(tho small sample size like newb pointed out) it looks even worse.

in short Dave Stewart is a moran.

Even Miller at his peak value isn't worth what Arizona gave up, now that he's seemingly regressed(tho small sample size like newb pointed out) it looks even worse.

in short Dave Stewart is a moran.

Stewart taking a page out of AA book trading your best prospects for an above average #3 starter. should have signed JA Happ instead.

I thought he had more errors this season. Just looked it up, and wow his defense numbers are pretty damn good this season. Don't watch the Jays, but thought i seen someone bitching about him ITT
That was me, he's on my fantasy team

Agreed. They swindled the Stros like crazy in that deal. Their pitching has been pretty good, and they have a lot of young talent. Stros still are a stacked team, and Giles could get his shit together. They still gave up a haul of young guys for him.

Giles needs to get sent down. He is just grooving fastballs down the middle. Pretty much the entire staff has been awful this season. Defense outside of Springer and Altuve has been atrocious as well.

Giles needs to get sent down. He is just grooving fastballs down the middle. Pretty much the entire staff has been awful this season. Defense outside of Springer and Altuve has been atrocious as well.

They do have a lot of guys struggling but the talent is there. I'm sure it will turn around.

They do have a lot of guys struggling but the talent is there. I'm sure it will turn around.

No question. Keuchel will definitely turn it round and McCullers is about to be back. Devenski has been a pleasant surprise and I think they will bring up Musgrove shortly. White needs to go down. He is lost at the plate

Just use Giles in non important innings with the score not close either way for a while.

Sounds like the Cangels rotation is in tatters with Heaney needing surgery and Richards needing TJ.

Just use Giles in non important innings with the score not close either way for a while.

They had moved him to the 6th/7th but dude still gets shelled. I think he needs to go down and get it worked out. Seems mental more then anything

Yahoo Sports' Jeff Passan reports that Andrew Heaney has damage to his left ulnar collateral ligament.

Yahoo Sports' Jeff Passan reports that Garrett Richards has a torn right ulnar collateral ligament and is expected to need Tommy John surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back