Elections 2016 Presidential Election General Discussion v6

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, if the next election is as limited and terrible as this one then im dipping out. I have friends say Canada isnt that bad at all.

Of course I'm a Trump supporter. I'm a red-blooded, American Sherdogger. Not a small-brain, cuck, manlet or white knight.

Wrong forum.

That said, I'm the gayest, blackest trump supporter.

Mainly because he's hilarious and Hilary is obviously a corrupt witch.

He's hilarious alright

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
Trump would take out any fighter below welterweight.

I'm not american, but if I could vote I would vote for Hillary. Hillary is far from a great option, but she is the lesser of two evil.

God help anyone here who volunteered for the Trump campaign. You will be spammed for the rest of your life by Trump. Trump University, Trump TV, Trump steaks, discount rooms in trump motels, donate to Trump foundation, Trump hats, don't miss Apprentice reruns starting this February. Trump personal birthday and anniversary wishes $10.99. Trump magazine 18 months for the price of 12. Commemorative scale model of the Trump Airlines 737 with hand painted detail. Donations urgently needed so Trump can fight out of control liberalism. Hardcover edition of the Trump Bible free with Trump's new bestseller 'I Almost Pulled it Off'. Ad Infinitum.

First person to vote Stein is me. Cuz I understand politics

You need to consider the vp's too. Pence is solid AF. Hillary can't be trusted, she's PROVEN this. She also had a responsibility as head of state dept, she failed in many ways, to give her even more responsibility now would be stupid. She also conspired with the DNC to screw Bernie (my first pick that i voted for in the primary, too bad the rest of his supporters were lazy and didnt show).

Hopefully Mods will place this thread in it's proper place, but in quick reply nothing you posted couldn't be said bout Donald. You telling me you don't think a guy like Donald hasn't jumped in on some dark deals? C'mon man? He a pussy grabber just like me, and I wouldn't vote for me because as kind hearted as I am I do play dirty @times @Jon Jones that's why I don't throw stones, head up bro....

Last edited:
i would be shocked if trump doesnt win this poll, since people participating in it, use the internet instead of solely MSM. hillarys voterbase is MSM only people who like comforting lies

donald-trump-trademarked-a-ronald-reagan-slogan-and-would-like-to-stop-other-republicans-from-using-it.jpg

Chillary is winning in a landslide, stupid fucking Republicans. That's what you get for picking a clown as the canditdate.

What am I?

I am extremely disappointed in my choices.

I feel like I can get poked in the right eye with a sharp stick or the left eye with a sharp stick.

Either way I'm not going to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back