***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs season pretty much rides on IT and how productive he'll be when he comes back

Lebern can't do it alone

Nobody can

That said, Kyrie is filthy. That's obviously not breaking news to anyone, but it's different when he's on your team. Jesus

At first I thought the price tag was too high, but, fuck it dude. Kyrie is better than IT, Chowder would've taken minutes away from Brown and Tatum, Zizic is whatever, and the pick was the cost of doing business

Nobody can

That said, Kyrie is filthy. That's obviously not breaking news to anyone, but it's different when he's on your team. Jesus

At first I thought the price tag was too high, but, fuck it dude. Kyrie is better than IT, Chowder would've taken minutes away from Brown and Tatum, Zizic is whatever, and the pick was the cost of doing business

If there's any justice in the nba, that nuts pick will be in the bottom half of the lottery; clenland has been way too "fortunate" with getting #1 picks during the past 15 years.

People just assuming IT will be all fine and dandy once he returns from a hip injury when his game relies so much on body control. Cavs present (future is green next season regardless) hinges on a him more now than ever and they’ll still be horrible on defense. Lue couldn’t coach a boys youth team so that will just add to it. What does LeRoid have against younger players that he’d rather team up with a bunch of washed up bums?

IT will clearly help the Cavs when he comes back (presuming he's actually recovered)....

but he might actually make their D worse, if that's even possible

10 games or not into the season, it's not looking good at all

I thought the Ball boys were rich? So did they learn that from pops to?

IT will clearly help the Cavs when he comes back (presuming he's actually recovered)....

but he might actually make their D worse, if that's even possible

10 games or not into the season, it's not looking good at all

This is the point... people keep acting like IT will solve all their problems, but their big problem is their defense and IT will do nothing to help that.

They're OLD... Lebron saddled himself with so much dead weight that not even he can carry it. This will be the year Lebron gets a healthy dose of failure and disappointment.

I can't see on my computer, did Liangelo get caught stealing from a convenience store or something?

This is the point... people keep acting like IT will solve all their problems, but their big problem is their defense and IT will do nothing to help that.

They're OLD... Lebron saddled himself with so much dead weight that not even he can carry it. This will be the year Lebron gets a healthy dose of failure and disappointment.

He will improve their defense, and you can take that to the bank. The Knicks will eliminate the Celtics to reach the Conference Finals where they will lose to the Cavs, but also introduce Porzingis to the world. You can take this to the blood bank.

Lavar masterminded this to take the heat off Gonzo being a certified bust

He will improve their defense, and you can take that to the bank. The Knicks will eliminate the Celtics to reach the Conference Finals where they will lose to the Cavs, but also introduce Porzingis to the world. You can take this to the blood bank.

Palp... you're forgetting to take your Ginkgo Biloba.

The Knicks will be lucky to make the playoffs... and in the instance that they do, they will be promptly removed (1st rd gentlemen's sweep at best)

Palp... you're forgetting to take your Ginkgo Biloba.

The Knicks will be lucky to make the playoffs... and in the instance that they do, they will be promptly removed (1st rd gentlemen's sweep at best)

Tell ya what, hombre. Watch the game tonight and you tell me this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back