***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at Gonzo shooting 4-15. And people were telling me he was why the team was winning games recently lmfao
His +/- is through the roof and his teammates in all interviews are very positive about the kid with his high IQ.

Don't be surprised if we have another Laker great on our hands. ROY/FINALS MVP LOOMS

Imagine if the Lakers would have actually worked him out predraft instead of having Madsen mug him. They may have not drafted 3 busts at 2 by now.

Does anyone know the score of last night's warriors vs wolves game? I bet it was super close because of how good the wolves are and no kd

His +/- is through the roof and his teammates in all interviews are very positive about the kid with his high IQ.

Don't be surprised if we have another Laker great on our hands. ROY/FINALS MVP LOOMS

I got him at -14 through 11 games.

He has a 35% TS percentage lol

.295/.231/.538 splits... Those are historically bad numbers.

He's got nice lay ups tho... I'll give him that.

Lol at using nerdy ass stats to put down Ball. The kid transcends stats you dork. Try actually watching his games.

I like this kid. Might have to root for the Knicks now as an alt lEast team.

Porzingis is pretty cool... but he's already missing games due to Bursitis in his elbow.

Bursitis is common among people @Palpatine 's age... not a good sign.

Shoots like an autistic child at a fundraiser but at least he can string sentences together! Cankers set the bar high LMAO

jason-kidd-blogspot.jpg

Lol at using nerdy ads stats to put down Ball. The kid transcends stats you dork. Try actually watching his games.

I do watch... and he's interesting, in that he rebounds well and pushes the ball and looks to get his team involved and get the W etc... those are all positive traits.

Just imagine if he could make a shat... seriously, like one fucking shat... can he just make ONE!? From anywhere?

His shot is so incredibly broken, it works from nowhere... might as well have a Prime Ben Wallce chucking shit toward the rim at this point, results couldn't be any worse.

It's his dad's hubris that's to blame... any decent father would have corrected that sideways ass garbage shot years ago, but because Lavar had NO offensive talent himself, he was just surprised it ever went in to begin with. "Holy shit, it went in!? Just stick with that, I never could do that" ~ Lavar to baby Lonzo.

I do watch... and he's interesting, in that he rebounds well and pushes the ball and looks to get his team involved and the W etc... those are all positive traits.

Just imagine if he could make a shat... seriously, like one fucking shat... can he just make ONE!? From anywhere?

His shot is so incredibly broken, it works from nowhere... might as well have a Prime Ben Wallce chucking shit toward the rim at this point, results couldn't be any worse.

It's his dad's hubris that's to blame... any decent father would have corrected that sideways ass garbage shot years ago, but because Lavar had NO offensive talent himself, he was just surprised it ever went in to begin with.
Just wait till LeMelos garbage shot gets exposed in college.

Shoots like an autistic child at a fundraiser but at least he can string sentences together! Cankers set the bar high LMAO
A Boston fan surprised a black guy can string together sentences, color me shocked.

I thought it was hilarious that espns promo for that game was just Lonzo Ball. Hey @RedCansLoom16 your team is first in the league and the Lakers are still more relavant lol

Is ESPN still telling you CANadians what is and what isn’t relevant?

Lakers just made Baynes look like prime Shaq lol.

Weren’t you just saying the C’s were lotto bound and should just tank?

Is ESPN still telling you CANadians what is and what isn’t relevant?

Lakers just made Baynes look like prime Shaq lol.

Weren’t you just saying the C’s were lotto bound and should just tank?
I would never ask the Celtics to tank, we all know how terrible Ainge is at drafting

Cream if your going to troll at least be right once in a while you dumb fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back