***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isolated and infrequent cases of racism does not make a country racist. Popovich’s SJW virtue signaling, which is an artificial ploy to attract free agents to San Antonio, is just sad. Anyone with half a brain can see through his shallow antics.

The WNBA routinely operates at net losses, despite benefitting from massive NBA support

Thats why they dont get paid

Isolated and infrequent cases of racism does not make a country racist. Popovich’s SJW virtue signaling, which is an artificial ploy to attract free agents to San Antonio, is just sad. Anyone with half a brain can see through his shallow antics.
I agree.

It takes more historic and systematic cases of racism to make a city/country truly racist eg Boston

Its fun watching melo and lebron going at eachother throughout the game
Makes you think of how they were basically tied for rookie of the year. Crazy how much James kind of shits on him now

The WNBA routinely operates at net losses, despite benefitting from massive NBA support

Thats why they dont get paid
What makes the wnba more expensive to operate than some dyke league in Japan or turkey or Italy?

Raps just keep winning and respect alludes them.

Cavs definitely look like the 2nd best team in the east now ;)

2qa00gi.jpg

I haven’t been around, have Raptors fans been this stupidly overconfident the last five years too?

Newsflash: you always win the Atlantic and never make the finals.

Raptors bench is really legit this year. I can see why they’re hype

I haven’t been around, have Raptors fans been this stupidly overconfident the last five years too?

Newsflash: you always win the Atlantic and never make the finals.

newsflash, this isnt the same team, system or personnel as the last 4 years.

so step your knowledge game up, then come back and talk to me. i can just go listen to ESPN coverage if i want horrible analysis of Raptors playing too much ISO ball and not having a good enough bench lol its like they never actually watch them play.

because they dont, just like you.

Siakim is gonna be a rich mans Gaymond one day, quote me on that, bitches.

Lmao, I’ll take that as a “yes” Beri.

Last edited:

exactly, you are the type of clown who would say Jordan would never win shit when he couldnt get past the bad boys, he was 28 when he made his first finals.

Raps cant get by LeBron. No shame in that. Doesnt mean its forever, bitches.

exactly, you are the type of clown who would say Jordan would never win shit when he couldnt get past the bad boys, he was 28 when he made his first finals.

Raps cant get by LeBron. No shame in that. Doesnt mean its forever, bitches.

It’s not about getting by LeBron. Imagine the mentality of a fan base bragging about how great they are when they can’t even conceive beating whoever comes out of the West. Beating LeBron? Lmao at getting blown out in the NBA finals being a big dream to achieve. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back