2017 CFB Championship Games & Yoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your trying to find the best team in the country they need to be the best in their conference.

Who's to say they aren't? You don't think OU isn't the best team in the Big 12? If they lose to TCU a team they already beat they are out. Same goes for Allbarn. Just because you win your conference doesn't mean you are one of the 4 best teams in the country. Unless that is apart of the committees criteria it is what it is. Once we get to 8 teams everything will finally be right. No one will give a fuck about teams 9 or 10.

Would love to see this happen. He's taken Okie Lite to their ceiling.

HnAVnKc.png

lol thanks for the pay raise tennessee

what a horrible top 25 from this committee

no way auburn should be ahead of wisconsin/oklahoma
fresno/miss st being in top 25 is a joke, esepcially after they left usf out all season
dont really agree with alabama being at 5 ahead of UGA, probably just hoping for some chaos to get the in the top four
osu at eight is fine, seems like hocutt said if u win ur championsip that means more than brand names, am okay if they dont get in giving up 55 to Iowa who only scored 20+ points in a game four times (out of 11) is horrendous. itll be interesting for sure.

"No I swear Tee, you were our guy the whole time! Gundy who? Let's talk pal."

"No I swear Tee, you were our guy the whole time! Gundy who? Let's talk pal."

its laughable
im sure he would take the job
but that place seems like a dumpster fire

btw apparently Arkansas Boosters are contacting coaches separately outside of the athletic department.

its laughable
im sure he would take the job
but that place seems like a dumpster fire
I really thought Gundy would go. I was reading a salary double his current one and the fan base would love him from the start. He's done a great job at OK State so I think he'd instantly raise Tennessee's status and do wonders for the program.

They were also turned down by Chad Morris for an interview. Meanwhile, Miss St made a solid hire (the OC at Penn State).

images

@RollSonnenRoll Kennesaw State is in the FCS playoffs and Rick Steiner's son is on the team. He also went 40-0 and won state as a senior in rasslin.

5682d391309a2.image.jpg

Looks like the FCS playoffs have been...STEINER-IZED!

"I don't give a DAMN if Ohio State wins the Big 10 or not, they don't belong in the playoffs because they're trash and FAT asses."

Asuob.jpg

college football is the greatest and i dont wanna argue about nothing

idk maybe its just me but i dont think alabama or osu deserve to be. maybe i wante different teams in? maybe i just dont want to see OSU in the yoffs because id ont think theyre good enough and will get starched again by oklahoma/clemson/uga/auburn. obviously if they get in ill watch the game and be excited for it, but damn man i just dont feel good about it.

strange times.

idk maybe its just me but i dont think alabama or osu deserve to be. maybe i wante different teams in? maybe i just dont want to see OSU in the yoffs because id ont think theyre good enough and will get starched again by oklahoma/clemson/uga/auburn. obviously if they get in ill watch the game and be excited for it, but damn man i just dont feel good about it.

strange times.
Don’t think osu gets in even if they win.

Who's to say they aren't? You don't think OU isn't the best team in the Big 12? If they lose to TCU a team they already beat they are out. Same goes for Allbarn. Just because you win your conference doesn't mean you are one of the 4 best teams in the country. Unless that is apart of the committees criteria it is what it is. Once we get to 8 teams everything will finally be right. No one will give a fuck about teams 9 or 10.

If a conference has a conference championship and a team doesn't qualify for it, they shouldn't be considered in the top 4 because at least one of the teams that did make it into the championship is better.

If 8 teams are included there will be even more discussion about who the 7th 8th 9th and 10th are because most of them will have one or more losses.

I don't see why they can't do a 5 team playoff. Simple solution to fix the recent controversies. Have #4 vs #5 for the play-in game and go from there.

2015 #4 Ohio St. vs. #5 Baylor
2016 #4 Oklahoma vs. #5 Iowa
2017 #4 Washington vs. #5 Penn St.

Have 2 teams play an extra game to get beat up? Alabama gets an extra week to rest as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back